Hi I am new to fiver it's a great feature can I get immediate support through this?

xx_akash_xx

Share your Gigs on Social Media Networks (Facebook,Twitter)

No. That’s not a better idea. Because each and every seller in here advertise their gigs in social media. But its better to advertise your gigs to your target audience. Non of your friends may interest in buying your gigs.

Buyer request is better way to make orders. But your quotation should be in professional way. 😀

No. That’s not a better idea. Because each and every seller in here advertise their gigs in social media. But its better to advertise your gigs to your target audience. Non of your friends may interest in buying your gigs.

Buyer request is better way to make orders. But your quotation should be in professional way. 😀

Yeah. You Right .

But We Can Share our Gigs to Target Audience .It’s Better For our Gigs.

• 2 months later...

hello
I’m facing some problem .Few days back one of my order got cancelled by fiverr.Well that was a 20 days long project and I have done everything .But my buyer gave me the wrong formula.After completing we just refusing my work .I didn’t contact support earlier.All on a sudden I got a notification and warning and the order got cancelled it was full done .After that I contact them they said nothing to do now.

Now i’m facing another issue with a buyer .The work is 60% done but due to some technical difficulty it’s not letting complete the task just because of his theme licensed and poor service.Now he is asking for refund.I’m just getting frustrated after working hard and those sleepless night effort it’s really so frustrating.

I’m looking for the suggestion of experts what should I do now ??

I don’t wanna work free anymore. My time my effort values.

Please share your view and gimme some suggestions what to do .

Thanks

Communicate with your buyer. Let him know why you won’t be able to issue a refund. You probably want to contact customer support as well to make sure they get a heads up.
It’s always best to split larger or longer projects into smaller ones. Perhaps you can start offering some milestones instead of working on a big order for 20 days.

Communicate with your buyer. Let him know why you won’t be able to issue a refund. You probably want to contact customer support as well to make sure they get a heads up.

It’s always best to split larger or longer projects into smaller ones. Perhaps you can start offering some milestones instead of working on a big order for 20 days.

That’s gone already.I’m asking for current one please read the text full

I said already .That’s not on my hand .He is refusing to wait for the solution from the theme support he is using .

It’s in YOUR hand whether you are going to agree to the cancellation request or not.

I also gave you a suggestion on how to handle future orders to prevent this from happening again.

Cheers and good luck!

I hope you see what I mean here.

You are making some excuses for not completing your work.

It does not matter what the reasons are that you can’t do it on time.

It is up to you to figure out how to get the jobs done on time and no excuse, no matter what it is, matters.

If you cannot complete a job on time then please refund the money to the buyer. No excuses are allowed.

“my buyer gave me the wrong formula”

“it is not letting me complete the task”

GIVE YOUR BUYER THE REFUND HE IS ASKING FOR!

Archived