Damn....markets taking a fall

writer99025

Things are getting bad, worse, worst day by day with Trump + NK. If something goes wrong, it would go terribly wrong. Markets would be least of our concerns 😐

Things are getting bad, worse, worst day by day with Trump + NK. If something goes wrong, it would go terribly wrong. Markets would be least of our concerns 😐

Yeah, BUT WHY SHOULD WE SUFFER? LOL.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@writer99025 I don´t invest in stock markets (so, I am not losing much). I have other different baskets, and one of them is my saving in US dollar. Not much, but still it feels shitty to know that my US$ keeps losing its value. Good thing is, I also have other baskets which I don´t want to mention, and their value are going up. I will have to check them later. I got a feeling their values have gotten up (are going up). 🙂 But anyhow they don´t really concern me that much. Whatever happens, happens.

Yeah, BUT WHY SHOULD WE SUFFER? LOL.

When we see carnage of that level, fretting over a fall of 6.23% in Stocks would appear cynically shameful…

One lighter note, we started investing at a wrong time, did we? 😉 I thought Stocks price is all about Modi, Demonitization and GST and all good prospects they bring.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Nah, I am actually happy at the stock market fall, I will buy more in about 2 weeks time…I’m in this for the long haul…you won’t believe, I have RIL, HUL and LT shares from 25-35 years.

That’s inspiring! You literally grew with those companies 😄

Archived