Regarding Interviews Update - They called me?!

zeeshan_tirmizi

We´re proud of you! Viel Glück im neuen Job, Zeeshan! 🍀

Maybe pick one of your gigs, the one you have most fun doing, and only deactivate the others, you might still have enough time to do an order if one comes in and freelance/earn a bit additional money on the side while having fun and keeping in the Fiverr swing. Only if you´re sure you would keep up with mails/notifications though, of course, we know what happens when people forget about their gigs. 😉

We´re proud of you! Viel Glück im neuen Job, Zeeshan! 🍀

Maybe pick one of your gigs, the one you have most fun doing, and only deactivate the others, you might still have enough time to do an order if one comes in and freelance/earn a bit additional money on the side while having fun and keeping in the Fiverr swing. Only if you´re sure you would keep up with mails/notifications though, of course, we know what happens when people forget about their gigs. 😉

Yes I’ll continue one gig. I’ll miss y’all. 😭

Update - I got selected for it! Interviewer asked some off topic questions like how was your school experience and are you religious but still overall interview went fine. I’m joining this Monday and it might be end of my freelancing journey.

I’ll keep you updated with situation! Thanks alot everyone for helping out. You guys are the best!

Congratulations! Have a good new start! “May the force be with you”! Good luck!

Archived