Question about dispute opened?

parachaahmer2

Someone please help.

The buyer ordered and give me information in attached file but there was nothing in file and the file was empty. So I messaged the buyer about this but he was offline and no response from buyer.

Than I opened the dispute for extra time because time was wasted due to zero information to start my work.
Also I wrote in dispute to “give me complete information”. But the delivery time was still running.

And now the “order is late” etc there is written.

will this affect me as late delivery and low rating.? I’m worried because its wasn’t my fault.

You should have canceled the order when he sent you the empty file.

Cancel this order now and get customer support to do it for you. Otherwise yes it will show as a one star review that you failed to deliver.

It will appear to be your fault that you waited too long before canceling the order. Any time you do not have enough information to do an order only wait a few hours for the buyer to correct this, then cancel it.

Cancel this order now and get customer support to do it for you. Otherwise yes it will show as a one star review that you failed to deliver.

It will appear to be your fault that you waited too long before canceling the order. Any time you do not have enough information to do an order only wait a few hours for the buyer to correct this, then cancel it.

Ok

Thank You @misscrystal

I had this order where buyer used to come online late, and he was asking for some modification for this order. So when I started working, I got late because of the buyer as he don’t response much. I was 2 days late because of all his modifications. But then when the project was completed, the buyer really loved it. the buyer gave me a 5star rating with tips! So now even though my buyer is happy with my work, according to fiverr I was late! Is that going to do any bad affect on my profile ?

I had this order where buyer used to come online late, and he was asking for some modification for this order. So when I started working, I got late because of the buyer as he don’t response much. I was 2 days late because of all his modifications. But then when the project was completed, the buyer really loved it. the buyer gave me a 5star rating with tips! So now even though my buyer is happy with my work, according to fiverr I was late! Is that going to do any bad affect on my profile ?

I never have delivered late even once so I am not sure how late deliveries work but if he was able to give you a 5 star review then you have nothing to worry about.

Never deliver late! I don’t care what happens or what the customer does.

Either deliver something or cancel it before it goes late.

I never have delivered late even once so I am not sure how late deliveries work but if he was able to give you a 5 star review then you have nothing to worry about.

Ok, I will keep that in mind. Thank you for your suggestion. 🙂

Thank You so much for sharing your experience @misscrystal 🙂

Archived