Help! one month old and yet no sales

mabelbullock

Welcome!

I saw your profile and noticed some inconsistency, perhaps you should start there.

For example, you have a Medicine degree, an Android certification, but you are offering Article writing and Logo design.

Perhaps you should focus the information to be relevant to the services you are offering.
Also, all caps makes it all read, I guess.

Also, the images from your gig don’t look representative. Same happens with the description. You might want to explain what the gig really does; what problem are you offering to solve.

Besides all that, have you tried sending quotes on buyers request?
Promoting yourself outside Fiverr is also a plus.

Hope this helps!
Good luck!

This also isn’t really helping your case. Try a different profile picture?

Oh… [sigh] … so many people that have no clue about how to run a business, and they seem to think that the bottom of the barrel will still produce thousands of dollars and easy “mek sells”. It doesn’t work that way in real life… it doesn’t work that way here on Fiverr either.

Stealing images from the internet; copying other people’s gig descriptions; pretending to be a “cute woman” when you are actually a man; using other people’s graphical work, and pretending that you created it; buying someone else’s account (which is 100% wrong!), and then complaining on the forums that you “forgot your security question answers”… these do NOT work. New users from certain parts of the world still keep using them, and they keep failing.

You’d think people would know how to be more responsible… and actually build their own business, instead of leeching off of the success of others.

Copycats, thieves, and fraudsters rarely succeed. Originality, on the other hand, has built the world we live in and the technology we use every day.

To be successful, ya need to be original. That’s just how it works.

Greetings, i came here to earn an extra living but it seems the battle ground here is too rocky. Its one month plus since i joined Fiverr and no sale. please how do i break even.

Greetings, i came here to earn a living but it seems the battle ground here is too rocky. Its one month plus since i joined Fiverr and no sale. please how do i break even.

Unfortunately, I do not believe you. You say you “came here to earn a living”, and you haven’t had any sales yet. I checked out your Fiverr profile. It says that you are an “M.D: - Doctor of Medicine” who graduated last year from an unspecified United States university. You also state that you are are an “Android Developer” who has worked for Google.

I’m going to guess that you made that stuff up, and are none of those things.

I find it laughable that a medical doctor who spent many years in medical school with the hopes of having a career healing people, would also be a highly-trained IT developer who has worked for one of the top tech companies in the world… AND be failing miserably as a seller of traffic, blog posts and articles here on Fiverr. You’re going to have to drop the pretense if you want to be successful. Be who you REALLY are. Continuing to represent yourself as you are, is not going to engender any trust. And when people don’t trust you, you’re not going last long in the world of business.

Greetings, i came here to earn a living but it seems the battle ground here is too rocky. Its one month plus since i joined Fiverr and no sale. please how do i break even.

Unfortunately, I do not believe you. You say you “came here to earn a living”, and you haven’t had any sales yet. I checked out your Fiverr profile. It says that you are an “M.D: - Doctor of Medicine” who graduated last year from an unspecified United States university. You also state that you are are an “Android Developer” who has worked for Google.

I’m going to guess that you made that stuff up, and are none of those things.

I find it laughable that a medical doctor who spent many years in medical school with the hopes of having a career healing people, would also be a highly-trained IT developer who has worked for one of the top tech companies in the world… AND be failing miserably as a seller of traffic, blog posts and articles here on Fiverr. You’re going to have to drop the pretense if you want to be successful. Be who you REALLY are. Continuing to represent yourself as you are, is not going to engender any trust. And when people don’t trust you, you’re not going last long in the world of business.

I concur. Being yourself makes you understand yourself better, you can improve greatly!

• 3 months later...

i have started getting orders finally, so so happy

Its one month plus since i joined Fiverr and no sale. please how do i break even.

Just a little more patience you will start getting orders.

Dr. Mabel Bullock I see you are answering your own question now. All that medical training has paid off.

Archived