Hey doers...how are you doing on your 2017 fiverr goals?

ronhi85

In January (or was it December?) someone posted here asking us to share our goals for 2017. I felt so inspired and energized reading the hundreds of comments. And of course, I added mine too 🙂

Fast forward to July and I am not there as yet but I am moving steadily towards my 2017 Fiverr goals. How about you? How are you doing? Have you achieved your goals yet? If not, how is it looking? Do you think you will have achieved them come December this year?

My 2017 goal was to work less and start exercising…I am still working 12-14 hours a day and yet to start exercising. And it’s freakin’ July 15! [Fiverr is like some drug, I can’t have enough of it. I had a s shortfall in the number of orders earlier this month, thought I would have time out for exercise, but last few days got a number of orders and once again busy.]

My 2017 goal was to work less and start exercising…I am still working 12-14 hours a day and yet to start exercising. And it’s freakin’ July 15! [Fiverr is like some drug, I can’t have enough of it. I had a s shortfall in the number of orders earlier this month, thought I would have time out for exercise, but last few days got a number of orders and once again busy.]

Wow! 12-14 hours! At this rate you will soon make enough money to “buy” more free time…but wait, maybe you need rehab for your Fiverr addiction 😃

My goal is to earn and spend more on therapies for my 2.5 years ADHD and Mild autism child. I want to play and spend more time with my child which i am doing currently.

Hope to see my child’s progress and positive move in the upcoming months.

My goal is to earn and spend more on therapies for my 2.5 years ADHD and Mild autism child. I want to play and spend more time with my child which i am doing currently.

Hope to see my child’s progress and positive move in the upcoming months.

I wish you a very good luck for your child. God may recover him/her soon.

Archived