Can't decide on something? Let Discobot help you!

woofy31

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest discobot

Should I start selling gigs relating to my other passion, art?

@discobot fortune

🔮 Reply hazy try again

Guest discobot

I don’t think you are a bot anymore, discobot. 😒 What you say.

@discobot fortune

🔮 Yes definitely

Guest discobot

Discobot, you told me to ask later, so I’m asking again: Is it better if I withdraw my earnings before I go to sleep, so that hackers can’t steal from me while I sleep?

@discobot fortune

🔮 My reply is no

@saddu_writer you were right: discobot has a Fiverr profile with gigs and customers 😲

I do wonder though: is that seller receiving all these forum mentions of his username in his inbox? 😂 Can he even join the forum? Is he the face of discobot? It blows my mind to think about all these!

@saddu_writer you were right: discobot has a Fiverr profile with gigs and customers 😲

I do wonder though: is that seller receiving all these forum mentions of his username in his inbox? 😂 Can he even join the forum? Is he the face of discobot? It blows my mind to think about all these!

Yeah thats what I am wondering and what will happen if the Seller Discobot joins Forum. :thinking:

Guest discobot

Discobot, do you deny serving answers to those individuals who are under the age of 18, or is it something that I have done personally that has offended you in some way, shape or form?

@discobot fortune

🔮 Most likely

Archived