Buying new computer, spec question

mae_creativity

Thanks @lineupads, @misscrystal, @psychicbunny, @avextor, @miiila

I agree and now have figured out what specs I need, but I need two things:

1. To buy a laptop + a ton of equipment for videography

and

2. To travel in Europe for a few weeks soon because I just have to for my sanity (I live in a pressure cooker country + I have the need to travel in my DNA).

So, I’ve accepted that the laptop I get is gonna be nowhere close to having the best specs.

It’s either the best specs or no travel 😉

Europeans will have to accept me with my slow processor and few GB 😊

How come there’s no emoji of a sloth? My new laptop will be super slow but cute.

d3b5061491cf942839e4ea33324e4e672a6bbe72.JPG

I live in a pressure cooker country

Israel is an awesome country, my favorite after India (obviously). I have read books on Israel’s history, wars, technology, politics, business, and everything you can think of 🙂 You will be surprised at how knowledgeable I am about Israel. (This was before my Fiverr days and my love for Israel has nothing to do with Fiverr. I have always thought of Fiverr as an American company.)

That reminds me, I bought a book on Mossad recently, yet to open it. This book…[And no people, I don’t have an Amazon affiliate marketing business. LOL…]

https://www.amazon.com/Mossad-Greatest-Missions-Israeli-Service/dp/0062123416/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497951304&sr=8-1&keywords=mossad

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acer’s Predator 17 G9-793-78CM Choose this lap Mam very fast moving lap for both gaming & Software.

Acer’s Predator 17 G9-793-78CM Choose this lap Mam very fast moving lap for both gaming & Software.

But do I look so old that I’m already being addressed as “Ma’m?” My birthday was only last week 😭

[sniffle] Thanks for the [sniffle] tech advice

I live in a pressure cooker country

Israel is an awesome country, my favorite after India (obviously). I have read books on Israel’s history, wars, technology, politics, business, and everything you can think of 🙂 You will be surprised at how knowledgeable I am about Israel. (This was before my Fiverr days and my love for Israel has nothing to do with Fiverr. I have always thought of Fiverr as an American company.)

That reminds me, I bought a book on Mossad recently, yet to open it. This book…[And no people, I don’t have an Amazon affiliate marketing business. LOL…]

https://www.amazon.com/Mossad-Greatest-Missions-Israeli-Service/dp/0062123416/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497951304&sr=8-1&keywords=mossad

@writer99025

oh 😞 Shimon. He’s buried at Har Herzle—4 minutes from my house. I loved him so much.

Here I am with him when I was 16. I loved and love him so much 🙂

CCI28092016.thumb.jpg.25af7afb49cb14ae950517021ad8559f.jpg

1175716195_meandperes97.thumb.JPG.80c6b1915472faff77533cec10037753.JPG

@writer99025

oh 😞 Shimon. He’s buried at Har Herzle—4 minutes from my house. I loved him so much.

Here I am with him when I was 16. I loved and love him so much 🙂

@writer99025 I think you know more than me. Do you happen to know who that is on the right? All I know is that he was a member of Ha’avoda in the mid-late 90s.

@writer99025 I think you know more than me. Do you happen to know who that is on the right? All I know is that he was a member of Ha’avoda in the mid-late 90s.

As I said you will be surprised at how much I know…I knew Peres from his days as a swashbuckling military officer in the 1948 war from the book “O Jerusalem” 😉

Archived