My gig got FEATURED!

Thanks for reaching out!

I have seen your profile and it’s very good so far.

The description is nice and says what you are good at and also highlights what your experience have been.

My advice is to unify those gigs where you are offering similar services and just focus on a couple of gigs, that’ll help you stay relevant.

Hope that helps a little,

Best

Thanks a lot!!! I appreciate your feedback

Hello Elmaraliyev,

Thank you so much! that’s so kind 🙌

Some of my tips for you:

• Always try to reply to any messages as soon as you can. I’ve noticed clients really like receiving a quick response and this always helps when they are trying to make up their minds when it comes to picking a seller.

• If you don’t know how to accomplish a certain project or task, just be honest. Most clients will understand and carry on looking for that seller that can help them. This will definitely avoid you bad reviews or disputes.

• During a project always send drafts to your clients, this will give them a sense of security, that you are there to help them and it also opens a door to satisfaction, you will know if they like what you are doing so far. Happy clients, happy seller.

• Be patient. It takes a time, hard work and sometimes lack of sleep to give the best to your clients. But at the end it’ll be worth it!

I’m sure all of us that work hard will get there eventually.

Best of luck for you!

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!

I’ts good to hear that your gig become featured. And thanks for the tips, It will really help me. Thanks. 🙂

Abdul Mateen.

🍾 Congrats and more buyers! Need tips how to get your gig FEATURED! Hope we’re not

competitors) 😌

It took me a lot of unstopped hard work.

I think you need to:

• Stay relevant
  • Share your gig(s) anywhere you can
  • Be patient
  • Send a lot of requests to buyers
  • Delivering on time is a must
  • Answer all the messages you receive

I’d rather be allies ✌️

Guest voiceoverphil

Congratulations and best wishes! Hope it brings some business and some $$$ your way!

Thanks a lot! 🙌

It took me a lot of unstopped hard work.

I think you need to:

• Stay relevant
  • Share your gig(s) anywhere you can
  • Be patient
  • Send a lot of requests to buyers
  • Delivering on time is a must
  • Answer all the messages you receive

I’d rather be allies ✌️

Hi There!

Ritu here again…

I was looking at some of your tips and saw what you wrote on - “Share your gig(s) anywhere you can”…it would be nice if you could explain how can this be done…when you say share do u mean - sharing on social networking platforms or to anywhere else? Please specify…It is great to know that I follow rest of all your tips already…feels comfortable to know I am going in the right direction.

Thanks and regards,

Ritu

Hi There!

Ritu here again…

I was looking at some of your tips and saw what you wrote on - “Share your gig(s) anywhere you can”…it would be nice if you could explain how can this be done…when you say share do u mean - sharing on social networking platforms or to anywhere else? Please specify…It is great to know that I follow rest of all your tips already…feels comfortable to know I am going in the right direction.

Thanks and regards,

Ritu

Hello Ritujain777,

Yes, what I mean with “Share your gig(s) anywhere you can” is that if you have any social media accounts where you have presence (or even if you don’t) it’s a great way to show and give exposure to your work, mostly when you make use hashtags, this will allow you to reach to more people.

I’m glad I could help you with some of my tips, it makes me feel really good.

Best,

Joel

Hello Ritujain777,

Yes, what I mean with “Share your gig(s) anywhere you can” is that if you have any social media accounts where you have presence (or even if you don’t) it’s a great way to show and give exposure to your work, mostly when you make use hashtags, this will allow you to reach to more people.

I’m glad I could help you with some of my tips, it makes me feel really good.

Best,

Joel

Thanks Joel,

Good Morning!

Have tried it a few times to share my gigs on social media on article, ebook and blog witing…I will follow your suggestion and do it regularly now…

Wil use hashtags as well…Thankyou!

Always appreciate your prompt reply.

Cheers!

Ritu

Archived