7 Tips About Pricing Your Gig

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @fastcopywriter, first I would like to thank you for great tips shared with us 😊. Although, I do implement these mentioned tips but not the excel one (6th). Unfortunately, I saw your post a bit late but seen it now and I’m happy to find such a wonderful post. 🙂
I created my excel sheet and finalized it with proper calculations, it is up now and I’m ready to track my orders from now on in my excel sheet 🙂
Thank you once again 😉

track_record_sheet.thumb.jpg.b8494909af1ca0728dbdbbfb14666864.jpg

Hi @fastcopywriter, first I would like to thank you for great tips shared with us 😊. Although, I do implement these mentioned tips but not the excel one (6th). Unfortunately, I saw your post a bit late but seen it now and I’m happy to find such a wonderful post. 🙂

I created my excel sheet and finalized it with proper calculations, it is up now and I’m ready to track my orders from now on in my excel sheet 🙂

Thank you once again 😉

Yours is even more detailed than mine, and if having all that information helps you, then I’m happy.

I like to keep things simpler because I don’t want to bother copying and pasting the order number, the date it was completed. But I understand if others disagree. After all, information is power. Knowing how long it takes you to complete X order will help you plan for the future, and answer questions like do I need to charge more money, extend my delivery date, etc.

Yours is even more detailed than mine, and if having all that information helps you, then I’m happy.

I like to keep things simpler because I don’t want to bother copying and pasting the order number, the date it was completed. But I understand if others disagree. After all, information is power. Knowing how long it takes you to complete X order will help you plan for the future, and answer questions like do I need to charge more money, extend my delivery date, etc.

I added date column so that I know when I did the x order so to get what I earned in that particular date/day. Yes fiverr allows us to know now with their new analytics page but I feel that it is good to have offline data as well.

As far as order no. is concerned, it gives quick access to that order page that’s why I feel, it is good to make a column for it too 🙂

I added date column so that I know when I did the x order so to get what I earned in that particular date/day. Yes fiverr allows us to know now with their new analytics page but I feel that it is good to have offline data as well.

As far as order no. is concerned, it gives quick access to that order page that’s why I feel, it is good to make a column for it too 🙂

Well, I do record the names just in case someone demands a refund, then I have to search the name and edit the income to $0. I also do a -$25 or whatever and record the loss. I believe losses can be deducted from your income taxes. After all, the work was done, the time was spent, the refund injured you, so act accordingly.

Everyone on Fiverr who makes more than $500 a month needs to find a quality accountant. Forget do it yourself software, tax preparers, and cheap HR Block people. Get an accountant that understands the sharing economy or has a great reputation.

Hi,
Thanks for this interesting topic !
I also use Excel and as I am an Excel addict I have a big file. I live in France and I need to calculate my income in dollars and in euros too (with change and Paypal fees !). I use dynamic cross tables to have different statistics (sales by buyer or by country, sales by month…).

Hello, I am a new Fiverr Seller and I have a really unique service. I help business website create reviews and testimonial and on going managing reviews. I also customize widget look on the website so my question is since this type of service is on going how will I sell and how much should I charge so I can start getting businesses. I really am curious to know what you all great Fiverr think.

Thanks,

Archived