Your Gig Is Removed

Hi all,

Suggestion required.

I am new seller.I created a gig for “writing well researched answers for you on Quora”.

Day before yesterday I received this email from fiverr saying:

We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig write well researched answers on Quora for you. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.
The reason is:
Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.
We kindly ask that you consider the above suggestions when creating a new Gig. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at Fiverr Help Center. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.
Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

Actually, I am little bit hurt and confused both.

1. How could “Writing answers on Quora for someone” violate terms and conditions of use?
  2. Can I know the third party who complained about me? Because my gig was removed without even telling me that how it violated terms and conditions?
  3. Is this what happens to everyone here?

Help me out people!

Abhinav Shrivastava.

Hello, I don’t know what Quora is but is it possible you somehow were violating their terms of service?

Maybe that site does not allow this?

Quora is a question answer site. You can follow any topic and ask/answer any question you like. Lot of knowledge is spread there!

Hello, I don’t know what Quora is but is it possible you somehow were violating their terms of service?

is it possible you somehow were violating their terms of service?

If I understood their Terms of Service correctly, they don’t allow it. Both the buyer who purchases OP’s service and OP might lose their Quora accounts for that kind of behavior.

This is common-sense, quora is a place where people answer the questions from their experience not by hiring people. Why you will answer for someone else? This is not right. May you understand!

May be I need to reformat my wordings in my gig. I understood your point.

I will be researching answers for them and they would post it from their account. Need to reformat everything.

Good learning!

Sure. The image I used was cropped pic of my own Quora profile!

That might be another problem. It’s possible that Quora owns the copyright to profiles on their site, even if it is “your” account. You might have to check their terms to see.

That might be another problem. It’s possible that Quora owns the copyright to profiles on their site, even if it is “your” account. You might have to check their terms to see.

it could even be the site design and logo that’s the issue. Some companies are more strict than others about what kinds of images you can and can’t use. Even Twitter has specific rules on how to display a Tweet somewhere else (other than on Twitter).

Archived