What the heck has happened? HELP ME guys

arsi_d

Hey guys , I’m a level 1 seller and i used to have at least 4 orders a day until 3 days ago when a client who has no idea what SEO is gave me bad review, that same day i got 2 other orders, but after that i haven’t had even one! what happened? can you take a look at my account and see if you can find out the reason? Thanks I really appreciate it. I was counting alot on this small income… you have no idea how frustrating it is! you put your hope on one thing and then something happens and you get nothing!

And another thing , can anyone guide me what other ways i can make any money using my capabilities? I am a SEO expert , but with 5 dollars i can’t try to put websites on google’s first page! How can i find a job with my talents?

Thanks alot , i really really appreciate it. [-O<

I wouldn’t make anything of it. All sellers have slow weeks on here, it’s due to fiverr’s search algorithm. One day your gigs are rated high the next they’re not, I don’t believe the negative order has much to do with it.

That said, your SEO methods will not get anyone high rankings and may get people blacklisted on Google. That is not proper way to do SEO. If you actually do have a good understanding of SEO practices I would shift to doing SEO analysis and strategy instead. Learn SEM also if you don’t know it already also.

Guest gamersuscentral

I agree with the above. TImes are slow, especially ever since the whole V2 switcharoo.

Also the whole SEO thing, I wouldnt do it, it will indeed get people blacklisted and also get you a big fat negative. You dont want that stufff!

I have had the exact same experience. Whilst I was away in France for a holiday, someone gave me a negative review on my article writing gig, and I haven’t had a single order since! I have tried switching things up on the gig to try and get more sales, but alas I am having no success. I think that Fiverr is being a bit harsher on those of us who are not on 100% rating.

Sorry to hear about the loss in sales revenue. The negative transaction will not impact your potential earnings provided they are not frequent.

It is always best to try and develop a good relationship with the buyers ensuring you are available to make any changed to delivered work in a timely manner.

Reply to @finalstep: Thank you for your valuable advices, I can’t offer full SEO services here on fiverr, and with the methods i offer , other than my 2800 Backlinks , I’ve tried every other method and it worked very well for my website. They have gotten it in the first 2 pages of Google with many keywords.

I have enough experience to improve a website’s SEO , but again , i can’t offer something like that here on fiverr , i can’t charge a client with 5 or even 40 $ to give him/her a full SEO service.

But thanks again.

Reply to @ewriterdan98: Yeah man, So you know exactly what I’m talking about.

It feels awful, Why are we punished for something that isn’t even our fault! I offered that buyer with the negative review with so many great free stuff , but he doesn’t even understand my language! He thinks that with his 5 dollars i can bring his website in Google’s first page , Not only that, He wants that to happen in TWO WEEKS! That’s the reason for his negative review!

Guest tn5rr2012

Things are slow but seem to be picking up now that most of the kinks have been worked out from the initial roll out. Good luck and keep up the great work

Archived