lLevel One status Revoked?

realez

I got a message saying:

"Hey, to keep our community safe, we ask that users don’t exchange personal contact info. By the way, it’s also not permitted by our Terms of Service."

I never gave out my info so why did this happen??

And got this right after:

"Hey, to keep our community safe, we ask that users don’t exchange personal contact info. By the way, it’s also not permitted by our Terms of Service."

How do I fix this and my status back.

I worked hard for only $4 to loase my status for nothing.

Makes me want to remove my account!!!

Thanks Fiverr

If the warning were honest, it would state "to protect our dollar, we ask that users don’t exchange personal information."

Contact customer service and explain your case. Ask them to site the instance where you shared your contact info.

Customer service is actually a 3rd party service and not Fiverr staff, so don’t be surprised if they come back with some nonsense answer. In that case, file your complaint again until you get a customer service agent who will actually track down the problem.

Oh come on! eBay doesn’t prevent people from sharing contact info and their trillions of members are not raped and pillaged. There are millions of sites where the owner puts up their email, phone number, physical address, photo and those people have never been in any significant danger.

Wouldn’t it be nice if you could start your business on fiverr, then migrate it over to your own site where you could charge a decent rate?

Wake up and smell the corporate profits.

You can start your business on fiverr and

then migrate it over to your own website where you can charge a decent rate. But we should use our sense when doing this.

As for me, I do copywriting business and I use fiverr as a lead generator.

For example, If I write a headline for you, I will send it in MS Word format. Below the healine, I’ll tell my customer to visit my website if he/she needs a full sales letter for the product/service I wrote headlines for.

Do you think fiverr admin will open the MS Word document to read my message?.. ON!

Again, there is nothing that prevents you from putting something like this below every message you send out to all your fiverr customers:

“Best Regards,

your name

your website”.

This way, you’re not telling them to contact you but may of them will fill yous contact form, especially if they like the services listed on your site.

And don’t forget that fiverr said you should not exchange your personal contact address not you website address.

Reply to @bachas85: when I see this type of thing the only thing I can think of is why people must always seek to dishonor the Terms and Conditions set by any organization. The only thing these guys have done is to raise a red flag to their accounts and rightly so. If they never knew it they should know that their accounts are probably under review.

We are getting off topic - the original poster said the got this automated message and he DID NOT give out his personal info . . .

My advice is this - these messages are automated and based on a “red flag” system something in a message triggered it, if you really didn’t give out personal info just contact customer service to let them know. They can’t stop the automated message but they can at least take note that it was in error. I’ve gotten an automated message several times about stuff I didn’t do and was told by Fiverr that their system is not exact science and to disregard it if it’s not true etc

Archived