Hey Please help me Fiverr Forum Team

injamam1

I am Injamam.I am new member in fiver.I am already delivered one order.And one order are canceled my buyer because when i am busy and no time delivered.So buyer are negative review my profile.I am so sad.
Now my profile are one negative review and one 4 star review.In fact i can not send any buyer request and not get any order. But i understand my mistake and shocked. Please help me what can i do?
And how to send buyer request?

1414827212_negitivereview2.thumb.png.5d1bb077618a637c2c0e3526c5703dfa.png

That was a bad start…
Nothing to do then… you may think about deleting your account and opening a new one with new Gigs.
This time try using your own picture instead of using a celebrity’s one: Fan Bingbing … it may give a bad impression to the potential clients.
That situation after just 2 sales declares the end of your Fiverr career with this profile.
All the best for the next one!

That was a bad start…

Nothing to do then… you may think about deleting your account and opening a new one with new Gigs.

This time try using your own picture instead of using a celebrity’s one: Fan Bingbing … it may give a bad impression to the potential clients.

That situation after just 2 sales declares the end of your Fiverr career with this profile.

All the best for the next one!

How i delete my account ?

If i delete my account then what its have a problem my same computer are used?

How i increase my positive rating point

Increasing your positive ranking, after 2 sales and 2.4 stars implies that (while you sit there and wait, because you cannot offer anything on Buyers Request) a bunch of clients may find you among hundred similar Gigs and anyway are willing to order from you with your low rate reviews. Hard to believe!

Contact CS and explain your position and that you would like starting brand new, and follow their advice.

All the best!

おそらく現時点では無理です。

日本語で返答していないことに少々疑問を感じています。

次回仮にやり直すのであればまずは正直になることが第一かと。

Please write english language , i don,t understand your comment

おそらく現時点では無理です。

日本語で返答していないことに少々疑問を感じています。

次回仮にやり直すのであればまずは正直になることが第一かと。

I think she wonders how you translate English into Japanese, if you don´t understand Japanese, injamam? Especially since you say you are a chinese and japanese native speaker in your gig.

I think she wonders how you translate English into Japanese, if you don´t understand Japanese, injamam? Especially since you say you are a chinese and japanese native speaker in your gig.

i dont under stand your language .please write your english language

I think what you have been told makes sense and would add that, if you start a new account, better make sure to only offer things you actually can do and don´t claim things that aren´t true in your gigs, then chances for orders, and for good reviews should be much better. Give up the translation gig, unless you can make one for languages you actually can speak well, it´s really easy for customers to find out if your translations are okay or not, you know.
Do not register a new account, before you deleted your old one if you have more than 1 account at the same time, Fiverr might, and should, as it´s against the rules, suspend all of them.
You can delete an account from the account settings, but I´d make sure to tell Customer Support about it yet, that you want to delete one and open a new one and keep their reply mail to that, just to be on the safe side.

The same computer is not a problem, you just need to make sure that you first delete your old account and then open a new one, so you never have more than 1 active account at the same time. And I think you can´t use the same email for the new account. Not sure about PayPal, best to ask Customer Support in either case.

Please write english language , i don,t understand your comment

…then why are you offering translation gigs in Japanese and Chinese?

If you indeed are a native Japanese speaker you should be able to understand what I typed.

You really need to follow Milla’s advice, she’s way nicer than I am, and is willing to guide you in the right direction. Respect her advice and do the right thing.

嘘をつくセラーは個人的には我慢できませんね。他の正直なセラーの顔に泥を塗ることになるので。

I hope this person takes your advice and restart everything. In an honest manner of course.

Oh, you have any idea how nervous I am right now.

You and Mila know I got my book blurb translated into several languages. It won’t be published until late fall.

I need to find me a proofreader to make sure.

** Sigh **

Edit: Sorry, Zeus, but I disagree with you. This person needs to go, permanently, not start a new account.

You and Mila know I got my book blurb translated into several languages. It won’t be published until late fall.

** Sigh **

Edit: Sorry, Zeus, but I disagree with you. This person needs to go, permanently, not start a new account.

This person needs to go, permanently, not start a new account.

I agree!

I revert back to kid 😛

** Sigh **

I think it´s okay if someone starts new, if they don´t make the same mistakes again, and if there really is anything of value to other people they can do, there might be one of the things among all their gigs they actually can do well, I don´t know, I only commented on the translate English/Chinese/Japanese gig, as it says ‘real translator’, ‘native’, which, most obviously, isn´t true and which I have no qualms whatsoever for telling them to give up on.

But I can certainly feel your pain, sighing with you, too. 😉

I liked your other photo, Nayeem.

Archived