Hey Please help me Fiverr Forum Team

injamam1

Edit: Sorry, Zeus, but I disagree with you. This person needs to go, permanently, not start a new account.

I think it´s okay if someone starts new, if they don´t make the same mistakes again, and if there really is anything of value to other people they can do, there might be one of the things among all their gigs they actually can do well, I don´t know, I only commented on the translate English/Chinese/Japanese gig, as it says ‘real translator’, ‘native’, which, most obviously, isn´t true and which I have no qualms whatsoever for telling them to give up on.

But I can certainly feel your pain, sighing with you, too. 😉

I liked your other photo, Nayeem.

Yup, “if” “if” and “if!!”

IF, and ONLY IF this person took your advice seriously and decided to be honest and professional, I think this person can restart. So far though, I haven’t seen a dishonest seller turn honest…

OK, time for me to * SIGH *

Yup, “if” “if” and “if!!”

IF, and ONLY IF this person took your advice seriously and decided to be honest and professional, I think this person can restart. So far though, I haven’t seen a dishonest seller turn honest…

OK, time for me to * SIGH *

So far though, I haven’t seen a dishonest seller turn honest…

To be fair though, it´s, often, easy to recognise the dishonest ones, but how would you recognise a seller with a new account who was dishonest before but had decided to re-start and is honest then? It might not happen that often, but I´m sure it does happen, some people actually do either get on the right track again or for the first time, or at least just stick to the rules to not get caught again, the former of course is preferable. 🙂

So far though, I haven’t seen a dishonest seller turn honest…

To be fair though, it´s, often, easy to recognise the dishonest ones, but how would you recognise a seller with a new account who was dishonest before but had decided to re-start and is honest then? It might not happen that often, but I´m sure it does happen, some people actually do either get on the right track again or for the first time, or at least just stick to the rules to not get caught again, the former of course is preferable. 🙂

Ah, I’m sorry if I wasn’t being clear enough, I won’t want to say that there is no way a person

can’t become honest and have a new start. It’s just that I’ve seen a good number of people ask for help/advice here at the forum, people including myself reply with an honest advice, often times pointing out their dishonesty, but they almost never change or fix their gigs ( or simply steal another image or descriptions) and eventually they disappear. I’ve also seen sellers in the past where their lies got exposed, they close the account, then reopen a new account and come back to the forum asking for help again, and the lie gets exposed again due to their extremely similar Fiverr name, country, sometimes same photo, or exact same stolen gigs etc.

I guess after seeing this happen more than several times I have become a suspicious person.

Oh no…I need to restore my faith in my fellow Fiverrians!! 😰

Ah, I’m sorry if I wasn’t being clear enough, I won’t want to say that there is no way a person

can’t become honest and have a new start. It’s just that I’ve seen a good number of people ask for help/advice here at the forum, people including myself reply with an honest advice, often times pointing out their dishonesty, but they almost never change or fix their gigs ( or simply steal another image or descriptions) and eventually they disappear. I’ve also seen sellers in the past where their lies got exposed, they close the account, then reopen a new account and come back to the forum asking for help again, and the lie gets exposed again due to their extremely similar Fiverr name, country, sometimes same photo, or exact same stolen gigs etc.

I guess after seeing this happen more than several times I have become a suspicious person.

Oh no…I need to restore my faith in my fellow Fiverrians!! 😰

Yes, I understand that; maybe you can take comfort in the thought that there are a lot of people who only read but don´t post, and maybe more of those take something from the advice and everything than of those who stick with their dishonest approach or rinse and repeat, visibly, on the forum.

Archived