WARNING BEWARE Seller Posting Negative Blogs About My Company on Internet

mafprod

A Fiverr seller offered a gig to post a URL link on her facebook page with 5000 followers. After is was posted I went to the facebook page and it said only 238 followers so I asked her to revise. Instead she told me to cancel which I did. Immediately after I canceled she sent numerous emails which I forwarded to Fiverr threatening to post blogs all over the internet calling my company a scam. She even sent links to prove she did it. Fiverr is perfectly aware of what she has done and we have traced numerous other fiverr customers she has done this to if they ask for a refund. Fiverr continues to allow her to sell and slander their customers online using the sorry excuse it is between the buyer and seller. Fiverr has refused to allow me to post a review on her account and continues to allow her to sell and slander others.I asked Fiverr to give her the ten dollars back so she would stop but they refused.

Guest offlinehelpers

I know this has been really disappointing for you, and completely understand how you feel.

You did post about this earlier today,and you were given excellent advice to report your situation to customer support, specifically the Trust and Safety team, with screenshots of your conversation.

Have you reported this in the way you were advised, because I’m afraid no matter how often you post about it here on the forum, nobody here can help you.

I really hope you can get it sorted! 🙂

That’s terrible. To put it in perspective, the posts probably won’t be seen by many people.

She does a lot of work getting revenge for having to give a refund. I’m not sure how she ever makes any money at all doing this. Everyone would see that she didn’t do what she promised in her gig. Everyone would get a refund. She has a bad business model.

That’s terrible. To put it in perspective, the posts probably won’t be seen by many people.

She does a lot of work getting revenge for having to give a refund. I’m not sure how she ever makes any money at all doing this. Everyone would see that she didn’t do what she promised in her gig. Everyone would get a refund. She has a bad business model.

She has a bad business model.

You-Dont-Say.jpg.3f7d8cadcec03337919fb50453885010.jpg

😛

I know this has been really disappointing for you, and completely understand how you feel.

You did post about this earlier today,and you were given excellent advice to report your situation to customer support, specifically the Trust and Safety team, with screenshots of your conversation.

Have you reported this in the way you were advised, because I’m afraid no matter how often you post about it here on the forum, nobody here can help you.

I really hope you can get it sorted! 🙂

I 've done that but Fiverr basically says the dispute is between the 2 off us and they are a 3rd party. The problem I have is Fiverr refuses to allow me to rate her service to warn others what she’s doing and Fiverr still allows her to offer her services, do a crummy job and then slander fiverr clients all over the internet if they ask for a revision. We now have traced who she is through her internet slander and discovered she lives in Chicago owns a company providing social media and has slandered and bullied other fiverr customers online.

Here’s her online thread with her name removed per Fiverr

The screen shot is attached.

(Slanderer)Once this gig is marked complete with POSITIVE feedback, I will gladly post it to my other FB account of over 4500 friends at no charge to you.

(Me) Not really fair the way you market. The facebook page has zero interaction, just a few followers therefore is worthless. Not right you force people to leave a positive review by offering to put it onto another worthless account.

(Slanderer) Then cancel it!

(Slanderer) I will update the FB link and tag it as you are scamming people!

10:56April 17, 2017

(Slanderer) Now go check it out…

10:59April 17, 2017

(Me) We are not scamming anyone and fiverr will vouch for us that their company has received hundreds of dollars from us.

11:08April 17, 2017

(Slanderer) You scam people!!! This gig clearly states posting your link… It isn’t my fault no one wants to like your post… I will alert people on your petition as well!!! You are a scammer and you need to be reported…

Reported

(Slanderer) You obviously didn’t read my gig… it states to post your link… I have no control if no one wants to like or comment on your post… you wanted several days to comment… then blame me because no one wants to like your post… give me a break… You scam sellers so you don’t have to give them their $

Guest offlinehelpers

I 've done that but Fiverr basically says the dispute is between the 2 off us and they are a 3rd party. The problem I have is Fiverr refuses to allow me to rate her service to warn others what she’s doing and Fiverr still allows her to offer her services, do a crummy job and then slander fiverr clients all over the internet if they ask for a revision. We now have traced who she is through her internet slander and discovered she lives in Chicago owns a company providing social media and has slandered and bullied other fiverr customers online.

Here’s her online thread with her name removed per Fiverr

The screen shot is attached.

(Slanderer)Once this gig is marked complete with POSITIVE feedback, I will gladly post it to my other FB account of over 4500 friends at no charge to you.

(Me) Not really fair the way you market. The facebook page has zero interaction, just a few followers therefore is worthless. Not right you force people to leave a positive review by offering to put it onto another worthless account.

(Slanderer) Then cancel it!

(Slanderer) I will update the FB link and tag it as you are scamming people!

10:56April 17, 2017

(Slanderer) Now go check it out…

10:59April 17, 2017

(Me) We are not scamming anyone and fiverr will vouch for us that their company has received hundreds of dollars from us.

(Slanderer) You scam people!!! This gig clearly states posting your link… It isn’t my fault no one wants to like your post… I will alert people on your petition as well!!! You are a scammer and you need to be reported…

Reported

(Slanderer) You obviously didn’t read my gig… it states to post your link… I have no control if no one wants to like or comment on your post… you wanted several days to comment… then blame me because no one wants to like your post… give me a break… You scam sellers so you don’t have to give them their $

I can see the problem!

You cancelled the order, and had a refund, so therefore you can’t leave feedback of any sort. (The last time I said that to an unhappy buyer, I got shouted at by them, so please don’t shoot the messenger!)

What she’s doing now is completely wrong, by posting negative things about your business etc.

The question needs to be did you get what you ordered? If you ordered a ‘I’ll put your link on a Facebook page with xxx amount of followers’ and the seller did that, then the order was done as per the description. If there was a promise of a certain amount of interaction, which your post didn’t receive, then the order wasn’t done per the description.

In the end I’m afraid, none of us here are legal experts, but I’m sure your business must have access to a solicitor who can advise you about ‘cease and desist’?

Good luck with it all!

Archived