Protecting My Account is Important [Phone Verification for All Users]

dijatul

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard about it didn’t get it. Fiverr has also changed interface, but it doesn’t reflect on my account. It’s still the same old thingy. Is there a reason my account seems to be like “obsolete”?

Mod Note: This feature is not yet available to all users on Fiverr. It started with brand new users. It seems that it will be very slowly introduced to old/all users eventually. If you don’t see any notice, you don’t need to do anything. If you are prompted to verify later, see the help file. For any other questions or problems, contact Customer Support.

Heard about it didn’t get it. Fiverr has also changed interface, but it doesn’t reflect on my account. It’s still the same old thingy. Is there a reason my account seems to be like “obsolete”?

Mod Note: This feature is not yet available to all users on Fiverr. It started with brand new users. It seems that it will be very slowly introduced to old/all users eventually. If you don’t see any notice, you don’t need to do anything. If you are prompted to verify later, see the help file. For any other questions or problems, contact Customer Support.

oh ok, thank you for the info

Dunno why, but I didn’t get phone verification alert and the new UI too. Has it anything to do with geographic location?

Can anyone tell me if the whole purpose of this is to verify what country you are in? Or is there another reason? Just curious. Someone was on the forum two days ago saying he couldn’t get it to work for him and then his account was gone, so it is accomplishing its purpose. It may also be to catch those with more than one account.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I was tried 3-4 for day ago but it still says you must wait 48 hours before...

Please someone help me out!

Can anyone tell me if the whole purpose of this is to verify what country you are in? Or is there another reason? Just curious. Someone was on the forum two days ago saying he couldn’t get it to work for him and then his account was gone, so it is accomplishing its purpose. It may also be to catch those with more than one account.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I was tried 3-4 for day ago but it still says you must wait 48 hours before...

Please someone help me out!

Can anyone tell me if the whole purpose of this is

Staff so far has not made any statements about it except to add the help file. CS might be able to answer.

Not everyone has a cell phone

I don’t have a land line, I don’t have a fax and no I do not know morse code or smoke signals.

Android phone user here.

Having a bit of fun there? 😃 So, if you are an Android phone user, you can use your Android phone when it’s your turn. If you actually have zero methods that might work, you’d have to borrow a phone or get a family or friend to let you verify with their landline. Smoke signals are not planned as a valid method until 2042.

Smoke signals are not planned as a valid method until 2042.

By then we’ll all have automated internet-access microchips embedded in our brains, so no one would need smoke signals to begin with. We’d all be wired into the internet 24/7. 😛

Smoke signals are not planned as a valid method until 2042.

By then we’ll all have automated internet-access microchips embedded in our brains, so no one would need smoke signals to begin with. We’d all be wired into the internet 24/7. 😛

We’d all be wired into the internet 24/7.

You really do not want this.😇

Archived