Life is beautiful and I'm still working!

nadagraph

Hello,

I just can say thanks for sharing this really inspirational story,

Is awesome how you keep going a finding the beautiful things of the life, don’t stop, life is really beautiful. And you are rocking it out.

Please keep sharing your talent and your thoughts is a beautiful thing just the fact to do it.

Fiverr is helping me too, I live in a destroyed country right now, but I’m depositing my hopes on Fiverr to save some good money and one day travel to Canada, and any other places.

I’m still optimizing my profile, but I already have two sales wich is great.

Thank you, Juan Chaurant.

Hello,

I just can say thanks for sharing this really inspirational story,

Is awesome how you keep going a finding the beautiful things of the life, don’t stop, life is really beautiful. And you are rocking it out.

Please keep sharing your talent and your thoughts is a beautiful thing just the fact to do it.

Fiverr is helping me too, I live in a destroyed country right now, but I’m depositing my hopes on Fiverr to save some good money and one day travel to Canada, and any other places.

I’m still optimizing my profile, but I already have two sales wich is great.

Thank you, Juan Chaurant.

I live too in beautiful country which was ruined by wars an bombarding.

I Looked at you profile, and you have what people need.

I wish you all the best, and nice trip to Canada soon!

I live too in beautiful country which was ruined by wars an bombarding.

I Looked at you profile, and you have what people need.

I wish you all the best, and nice trip to Canada soon!

I live too in beautiful country which was ruined by wars an bombarding.I Looked at you profile, and you have what people need. I wish you all the best, and nice trip to Canada soon!

Well, we know each other situation, thanks for mention it.

I looked at your profile after reading your great message and, you are an excellent designer. I’m amazed.

I’m glad to read that a great professional approves my profile.

Thanks, Juan Chaurant.

I also cannot walk since 2012. I have the diases Duchene Muscular Dystrophy. But by the grace of Allah I also still working. Became a freelancer learning from Youtube and I’m also a graphic designer. 🙂

I wish you all the best! Keep fighting and working. If you need any help, you know where to find me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@nadagraph

What an inspiring story, I wish you will get lot of success here on fiverr.

Many Inspiring stories here. I am following Fiverr forum regularly and reading these kind of inspiring stories will motivate me a lot.

I am also struggling with Spine and disc issues. Also we have 2.5 years ADHD and mild Autistic son and i am working very very hard to earn and spend for my and my child’s treatment.

After reading your stories i feel very energetic, that so many people suffer with health issues but they are working hard to achieve their goals.

Very very inspired stories.

Together we can share and inspire and learn so many things. That’s the specialty of FIVERR FORUM

Thanks,
Balubfa12

@nadagraph

What an inspiring story, I wish you will get lot of success here on fiverr.

Many Inspiring stories here. I am following Fiverr forum regularly and reading these kind of inspiring stories will motivate me a lot.

I am also struggling with Spine and disc issues. Also we have 2.5 years ADHD and mild Autistic son and i am working very very hard to earn and spend for my and my child’s treatment.

After reading your stories i feel very energetic, that so many people suffer with health issues but they are working hard to achieve their goals.

Very very inspired stories.

Together we can share and inspire and learn so many things. That’s the specialty of FIVERR FORUM

Thanks,

Balubfa12

Hi, thanks very much on your kind words!

I know too what is ADHD, because my kid has it. But I also know that if you put your effort to be patient and learn, he would be better and better, and finally be ready for this world. These children are special!

Please contact me when you need to ( you can write me privately).

Wish you all the best,

Nada

Archived