Why I gave someone with no reviews a chance

fastcopywriter

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s AWESOME!

I tend to definitely go for new sellers because they aren’t saturated with orders and they will more than likely reply quicker because they want to generate reviews and sales which makes new sellers eager to do the work more efficiently!

I’m a seasoned buyer and new seller check me out!

That’s correct. But one problem occurs when giving chance to new sellers is buyers don’t know how good is a seller in their skills. (Maybe lack of few positive reviews) and this force to think buyers that, will seller complete their order proper or not?

But here one thing can really help☺️: that is completing gig description honestly, like showing buyer perfectly what can we do and don’t.

And with true belief: buyer will order newbie seller! And one more thing?, having good knowledge of communication skills and selling skills will really help a lot☺️.

20$ for a whiteboard animation is actually less than fair price and I will tell you why.

If the seller is not using any premade templates then it will take days for him to make wb video if we consider the duration to be 1 minute.

I made my first 2d animation which was custom design and I had to arrange everything from .ai files to voiceover to animating to compositing and it took me four complete days to finish it to my liking.Guess what the buyer was pleased with it and accepted it without any revisions.I got five stars plus a tip.I DID it for 15$.It was the hardest four days I had worked,until the next project.

The point of telling this is that animation especially custom designs are genuine effort and can in no way be cheap unless the seller is a new to arrive on fiverr and that is the only reason I can think up.

We have pros on fiverr going as high as 5000$ for it ane we have TRS as well doing it for 30-50 $.Figure that out because it certainly puzzles me!

@fastcopywriter
Thank you for trying out a new seller.This is really inspiring.
I’m a new seller too in graphic design gig but I had my first order last week with a five star review from my client. The thing is that, that single experience really motivated and inspired me a lot.I could remember that I was very happy through out that day. Honestly, within my mind, I will always be grateful to him (my first buyer) for trying me out even though he doesn’t know this anyway.
It’s really great to give new comers a chance to prove their skills.

@fastcopywriter

Thank you for trying out a new seller.This is really inspiring.

I’m a new seller too in graphic design gig but I had my first order last week with a five star review from my client. The thing is that, that single experience really motivated and inspired me a lot.I could remember that I was very happy through out that day. Honestly, within my mind, I will always be grateful to him (my first buyer) for trying me out even though he doesn’t know this anyway.

It’s really great to give new comers a chance to prove their skills.

You’re welcome! By the way, I checked out your logo gig and I think your work is beautiful. My only suggestion is don’t offer unlimited revisions, one revision is fine, and change 1-day delivery to 2 or 3 days, then you can have a separate fee for 1-day delivery.

You’re welcome! By the way, I checked out your logo gig and I think your work is beautiful. My only suggestion is don’t offer unlimited revisions, one revision is fine, and change 1-day delivery to 2 or 3 days, then you can have a separate fee for 1-day delivery.

Thanks for the observation. I really do appreciates.

I’m however slightly scared that I won’t get an order again if I try that out since I’m just a beginner.

Best Regards…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was really a good gesture to give a chance to a newbie instead of those who are already earning. But what I dont like about your post is that you went to the newbie just because you didn’t want have much budget for the project.
Instead if you would have just said that you had the budget for $20-$50+ gigs but still you went for a newbie to give him chance… this would have made me more happy. Still, keep doing good with people (:

In my experience Fiverr is constantly growing and that translates to new creatives constantly joining the platform. In any case, this is good as it provides variety to the many buyers looking for the right fit when especially in terms of creative works.

So the question is, is it worth the risk ?

and the answer is a resounding yes!!!

This is mainly due to the fact that variety gives options, and thus the question shouldn’t be whether they have reviews or not, but rather, is what they are offering my exact fit ?

For instance, when I started off, I didn’t have any reviews, actually, no one starting off, has reviews, and that’s what you should always keep in mind.

For instance, if you wanted a seller to write you l love poems, I’d be your seller, but since maybe I didn’t have any reviews, you’d pass me by. However, that shouldn’t be the case.

So how do you make the gamble ? It all lies with the Creative’s portfolio, and that should always be the compass point when it comes to choosing the right creative for you.

I really hope this was helpful to you as a buyer in choosing the right creative.

Archived