Why I gave someone with no reviews a chance

fastcopywriter

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you’re not doing them any favors. Instead, you should read the gig. Messages are for special situations. You want two logos instead of one but can only afford to pay for one. The whiteboard you want has 101 words and your seller only covers 100 words. You want it delivered in 3 days instead of 5.

Furthermore, if you’re going to request a custom offer, you should include the price you want. When a seller has 15 gigs, it’s hard to remember every price point, and visiting the gig is a chore for the seller.

Basically, we don’t want delays, we want to get orders so we can make some MONEY! A lot of buyers treat Fiverr like it’s a company in America scheduling a meeting with a company in Japan to buy a million widgets. Some buyers even want a s***e session to make sure the seller understands.

how is it not a favour? getting things clear is a good thing, sometimes the instructions are not perfectly clear.

how is it not a favour? getting things clear is a good thing, sometimes the instructions are not perfectly clear.

Let me show you what I deal with:

Hi came across you profile and is interested in developing a slogan for a Technology consulting firm…Is that something you do ?

Yes it is, and my prices are very low for that gig, it’s not a popular gig.

[my gig link]

If you agree, order the package that fits with your needs

Thanks

Hi

Looking to get a few slogans for my technology consulting firm

Then go ahead and order my gig, thank you

Hi order placed already FO392BBA9CC4

See? Most buyers aren’t messaging because something is unclear, they message because they’re afraid the seller isn’t active. It’s extremely annoying. The reviews the seller gets prove otherwise. However, if you see a lot of “order cancelled, seller failed to deliver on time,” that’s a warning sign. In that situation, I might message. But for the most part, I don’t message. I know Fiverr protects me, I know as a buyer I can get a refund for any reason, even if the work is perfect. So you see? There’s no reason to message people.

Let me show you what I deal with, my responses are in bold.

Hi came across you profile and is interested in developing a slogan for a Technology consulting firm…

Is that something you do ?

Yes it is, and my prices are very low for that gig, it’s not a popular gig.

(my gig link)

If you agree, order the package that fits with your needs

Thanks

Hi

Looking to get a few slogans for my technology consulting firm

Then go ahead and order my gig, thank you

Hi order placed already [order number]

See? Most buyers aren’t messaging because something is unclear, they message because they’re afraid the seller isn’t active. It’s extremely annoying. The reviews the seller gets prove otherwise. However, if you see a lot of “order cancelled, seller failed to deliver on time,” that’s a warning sign. In that situation, I might message. But for the most part, I don’t message. I know Fiverr protects me, I know as a buyer I can get a refund for any reason, even if the work is perfect. So you see? There’s no reason to message people.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This makes me hopeful for my future on this site! It’s intimidating starting off, hoping that people find you, but I’m sure there are other people like you who are willing to give people like me a chance! Thanks for being you! 😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m like you! I prefers given new sellers an opputunity more, because they are real, reasonable in price, and also available…😋. But why is Fiverr admin allowing seller to remove negative comment and only keep the positive comments they like. I think this is very wrong and misleading.

I’m like you! I prefers given new sellers an opputunity more, because they are real, reasonable in price, and also available…😋. But why is Fiverr admin allowing seller to remove negative comment and only keep the positive comments they like. I think this is very wrong and misleading.

But why is Fiverr admin allowing seller to remove negative comment and only keep the positive comments they like. I think this is very wrong and misleading.

I’m not sure where this is happening. Fiverr doesn’t allow a seller to remove the negative comments/ratings unless the buyer was abusive or made a personal attack.

If a seller has enough ratings, they will have a few negative ratings. I’m not clear where we get to remove them.

It always makes me roll my eyes when I get a message from someone asking, “Can you do [something already listed in my gig]? What would it cost?”

My answer is always short and sweet. “Yes, I can. Please take a look at my gig, and select the services that best fit your needs…”

If I’m offering a service on Fiverr, then, um, yes… I “can do it”.

Buyers do not need my permission to place an order. 😜

@jonbaas I think you already have many orders that’s why you tell them ( “Yes, I can. Please take a look at my gig, and select the services that best fit your needs…”)

I could have said( Yes, I can. The price is $…) Well and good.😂

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It always makes me roll my eyes when I get a message from someone asking, “Can you do [something already listed in my gig]? What would it cost?”

My answer is always short and sweet. “Yes, I can. Please take a look at my gig, and select the services that best fit your needs…”

If I’m offering a service on Fiverr, then, um, yes… I “can do it”.

Buyers do not need my permission to place an order. 😜

New sellers ar worth trying out because some of them are even better than the level two sellers…i am a new seller and i haven’t recieved an order for weeks now but people are viewing my gig but they dont order. That is the problom with new sellers. You can check my gig to see what i offer

New sellers ar worth trying out because some of them are even better than the level two sellers…i am a new seller and i haven’t recieved an order for weeks now but people are viewing my gig but they dont order. That is the problom with new sellers. You can check my gig to see what i offer

New sellers ar worth trying

Some are and some are not.

people are viewing my gig but they dont order

In most cases, it’s not about how many reviews you have or if you’re a new seller or not. With logo designers the most important thing is the portfolio. If you compare yours with some of the top sellers then you’ll see the difference.

That’s AWESOME!
I tend to definitely go for new sellers because they aren’t saturated with orders and they will more than likely reply quicker because they want to generate reviews and sales which makes new sellers eager to do the work more efficiently!

I’m a seasoned buyer and new seller check me out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived