🗨️ New CHAT feature for Fiverr - 2017

djgodknows

Guest phantompower

Wouldn’t changing the username change URLs for gigs, too, and possibly create confusion?

I bet the conversation went like this

1. “Yes- I would like to close my account”
  2. “why would you like to close your account?”
  3. “Because I want to change my username”
  4. “Why don’t you simply click on change my username”

(click, click… Unfortunately, you cannot change your username. However you can close your account and create a new one. Would you like to close your account?)

5. “Yes- I would like to close my account”
  6. “why would you like to close your account?”
  7. “Because I want to change my username”
  8. “Why don’t you simply click on change my username”

(click, click… Unfortunately, you cannot change your username. However you can close your account and create a new one. Would you like to close your account?)

I bet the conversation went like this

1. “Yes- I would like to close my account”
  2. “why would you like to close your account?”
  3. “Because I want to change my username”
  4. “Why don’t you simply click on change my username”

5. “Yes- I would like to close my account”
  6. “why would you like to close your account?”
  7. “Because I want to change my username”
  8. “Why don’t you simply click on change my username”

Good 1 👍

😂

Just to clarify, is this a CS exclusive chat feature? Or is this coming to the inbox too? If so, I understand why Fiverr suggests we all eat coffee and follow through right where we’re sitting.

The chat feature is currently ONLY available for access via visiting the “Settings” options to your profile.

I am not even sure Geoffrey is real, he could be visiting us from his graves after his stint at Game of Thrones.

I have NOT spent time to see whether he talks to me other than in options mode.

The chat feature is currently ONLY available for access via visiting the “Settings” options to your profile.

I am not even sure Geoffrey is real, he could be visiting us from his graves after his stint at Game of Thrones.

I have NOT spent time to see whether he talks to me other than in options mode.

Try asking him what his favorite color is, if he’s married, and if so, what kind of kinky stuff hiss missus likes. This is always a sure way to identify the machines in our midst.

Archived