End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Fiverr Profile URL

Bio

1. I am still active on Fiverr but my gig does not show online when I filter "online Now" How can I solve this problem?
  2. If you are using fiverr with apps then go to preference and turn on online status then you will see active otherwise no matter how much fiverr you are in apps you will not see active you have to turn on online status then you will see active.
  3. Hello all, I have been experiencing an issue with my gigs on Fiverr. When I open Fiverr, My gigs start to show in the online filter. But after some time gigs disappear from the online filter even if I'm online and Refreshing the Fiverr. I've been facing this issue for a long time. so I decided to ask this from the community. Please let me know if there is any fix for this issue. Thanks in advance!!!
  4. Did you get online on your PC or Phone? If you're using Fiverr App then go to it's setting and turn on the "Show Online" option. Hope this helps you. If you're using PC then use Incogonito tab and find your gig with filter. You'll definately get your gig online 🙂
  5. Hello everyone!!. I am new to this platform, And my goal is to become a successful freelancer. I am an software engineering undergraduate but I had an interest on Designing field and self-taught myself in this field through you tube and best practices. And in the start up I only giving the service related to the App/Website designing . I am planning to do App/Web developing in this after get best practices on that Now I am working on myself for that. I have created my seller account in March and I did many tips provided me to get the orders quickly such as being online for a long time, continuously analyzing insights and changing the description, gig picture, gig title, tags according to it and several times only I have shared my gigs in social media platforms. And still I am not getting any orders or messages non other than spam massagers. I started this with lots of confident and excitement Now I am loosing my confidence and i am tired of being online because I am not getting any benefit because of this. Yes i know I should not give up but still don't know what is the problem with my gigs what to do to get the orders? Please help me. My gigs: 1. https://www.fiverr.com/s/Z8wvqY 2.https://www.fiverr.com/s/qm3r35 3.https://www.fiverr.com/s/yKX6aG
  6. Greetings everyone, I've an order ongoing which is now 10 hours late. About 16 hours before the deadline I asked the client to accept the time extension, client agreed that they'll accept it later on but since then the client is offline. Now I'm worried if its going to effect my profile or what. I'm sure if the client comes online then they'll surely accept it but when they will accept it then will I get the negative impact of the late status on order? Let's say the timer is showing 20 hours late order then the client comes online and accepts the extension request, will I get the late delivery negative hit? I guess it's quite common issue so this thread might help others too.
  7. Hello fiverr forum, Everything was going well but I've been facing some issues for the past few months. Whenever I used the online filter to see "online now" status from another browser or pc, my gigs are not showing there even though I'm online. Note that, I was warned (28th March) for 90 days, and before this issue when I used the online filter my gigs were there. Because of not being shown, I am being deprived of orders. No order means no earning for both me and fiverr. I use fiverr app with 'online status' being On 24 hours actively. Please tell me if there is anything I can do. I have already talked to Fiverr support but no reply came from their side. Hope someone can help me throwing a candid piece of advice about fiverr's condition. Thanks in advance.
  8. Hello everyone!!. I am new to this platform, And my goal is to become a successful freelancer. I am an software engineering undergraduate but I had an interest on Designing field and self-taught myself in this field through you tube and best practices. And in the start up I only giving the service related to the App/Website designing . I am planning to do App/Web developing in this after get best practices on that Now I am working on myself for that. I have created my seller account in March and I did many tips provided me to get the orders quickly such as being online for a long time, continuously analyzing insights and changing the description, gig picture, gig title, tags according to it and several times only I have shared my gigs in social media platforms. And still I am not getting any orders or messages non other than spam massagers. I started this with lots of confident and excitement Now I am loosing my confidence and i am tired of being online because I am not getting any benefit because of this. Yes i know I should not give up but still don't know what is the problem with my gigs what to do to get the orders? Please help me. My gigs: 1. https://www.fiverr.com/s/Z8wvqY 2.https://www.fiverr.com/s/qm3r35 3.https://www.fiverr.com/s/yKX6aG
  9. From economic uncertainties to the unprecedented rise of AI, let’s face it: the world is changing at rapid speed. In response, businesses that wish to stay relevant and successful must also change and recalibrate the way they do business. This year, our annual Start Your Year Strong Ebook focuses on how business owners can rediscover their brand and revitalize their business in 2024. Available in English, French & German, this guide features four chapters narrated with voiceovers from our talented Fiverr Freelancers. Chapters include: Rebuilding a recognizable brand Recharging your online presence Realigning your content initiatives Reviving your Digital Marketing Channels Read, download, and share the Ebook here to kick off your 2024 strong!
  10. Hello everyone!!. I am new to this platform, And my goal is to become a successful freelancer. I am an software engineering undergraduate but I had an interest on Designing field and self-taught myself in this field through you tube and best practices. And in the start up I only giving the service related to the App/Website designing . I am planning to do App/Web developing in this after get best practices on that Now I am working on myself for that. I have created my seller account in March and I did many tips provided me to get the orders quickly such as being online for a long time, continuously analyzing insights and changing the description, gig picture, gig title, tags according to it and several times only I have shared my gigs in social media platforms. And still I am not getting any orders or messages non other than spam massagers. I started this with lots of confident and excitement Now I am loosing my confidence and i am tired of being online because I am not getting any benefit because of this. Yes i know I should not give up but still don't know what is the problem with my gigs what to do to get the orders? Please help me. My gigs: 1. https://www.fiverr.com/s/Z8wvqY 2.https://www.fiverr.com/s/qm3r35 3.https://www.fiverr.com/s/yKX6aG
  11. Hi Fiverr community! I face a issue in online mode! Problem is that i will refresh my Fiverr profile but when i check my status in online seller Gig not found in online seller. What is problem?
  12. If I start mentioning every bug, the list will probably never end but I will try my best to name some. And I am aware that I am posting this in the 'Lounge' and not the 'Feedback' category because I have no hopes that Fiverr will even look at these issues and try to solve them. Some bugs have been there for more than 3 years, but still no resolution -- so, cough cough, no words to say anything. 1. Data of Promoted Gigs not updating: That's a different story as to how 80% of clicks through promoted gigs are just spam but today, my promoted gigs have stopped updating the data. For the past 9 hours, the same data has been visible and it's not updating. So, I have no clue how much I am spending, and due to the fear of getting a long bill of 1 million dollars (lmao, can't trust that I don't see a bug with billing), I have stopped promoting gigs until this issue is fixed. 2. I wrote a ticket to customer support to take a look at this issue of not updating Promoted gigs data -- and after a few minutes, I received this super-cute reply: just a single letter "s". And the best part is that on the Help Center website, there is no response visible at all, like nobody replied to my ticket. Bruh, what the hell is going on with Fiverr? I have no clue whether someone has replied, not replied, or just replied with this spam (spam from customer support, wow). 3. Whenever we keep our Fiverr app running in the background and open it again, this is what iPhone users see: nothing much but just a heart attack that they are banned from the platform. So, if you're owning an iPhone, good luck my friend, and don't forget to clear the app from 'Recent apps' every time. Apple was so proud that their phones don't lag even when you keep running multiple apps in the background that they didn't even release a 'close all' button -- but now, keep playing with this closing and opening game. And yes, my Fiverr app is fully updated, so please do not suggest updating the app. Not just me, but many iPhone users are facing this bug. 4. The new level system was launched on February 14 (the day of love) for all sellers, but if you go to your Analytics tab, you will see this message. Don't tell me that a billion-dollar company has a shortage of website developers that they do not even have time for 20 seconds to delete a few lines of code and remove this message from here. Bruh, if your website developers do not have time, then why don't you just go ahead and hire a $5 gig from your own platform so that someone else can remove it. It's been almost two months! Please do something and don't ruin the 'User experience'! 🙂🙂 5. No profile picture in order history for specific clients: I get it that it's not a big deal, but this bug has been there for the past ~3 years (since I joined the platform). Ever heard of 'User Experience'? And not to mention how hard it is to navigate/search the orders from the history. Can't you just give a 'notes' headline instead of just showing the repetitive gig name? That gig name means nothing to me and does not help in finding any order from the history. 6. Deliveries auto-changing the messages: No matter what you write in the delivery message box, after entering it, it will just change to a completely random text. I think this was fixed yesterday, but still, I would LOVE to count it in my list. Imagine how many sellers & buyers suffered from the headache and confusion due to this. Read more about this bug here: 7. Just now, someone posted that a buyer managed to bypass the 'Request to Order'. I hope that Fiverr is not launching a new tier: "Seller Plus: Double Premium," which ensures that you won't face bugs in RTO. Read about this here: 8. Lots and lots of bugs in custom offers that we faced last to last week. Custom offers were auto-expiring, there was no option of gig extras, and so on. Can't even mention all those countless bugs with custom offers. 9. The 'Online' and 'Last Seen' feature is completely bugged in the inbox. This bug has been there for the past 2-3 years at least (or maybe more), and imagine the awesome feeling of texting with the client and still, it shows you that the client was last seen 3 hours ago, lmao! 10. And countless more bugs (that are currently fixed but sometimes occur) --- such as wrong order queue number, notifications not working, and so on.
  13. Hey there @jashim222 There is absolutely no need to stay online 24 hours. Starting something new is always challenging. It can feel overwhelming and difficult to get the ball rolling but don't let that discourage you. Allow me to provide you with a few pointers that can be helpful to you. Because you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course. The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers: How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS Making a good first impression You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers Good luck! 🍀
  14. I am trying to stay online but I don't understand what I can do for a new order. I strictly abide by Fiverr rules. I have sharp experience in my category.MY category is Google ads. Thank you very much.
  15. I am facing the same problem, my Gig is not showing in online filter as i am actively online. if there is any solution to this please let me know
  16. May be you are offline from Apps. Please make it online from setting option. Thank you!
  17. I am still active on Fiverr but my gig does not show online when I filter "online Now" How can I solve this problem?
  18. He lives in Spain, and I live in Greece. We are both in the EU, which means that we have to abide by EU VAT laws. I don't know what Spain's are like, but I can tell you that here in Greece, you invoice Fiverr, not your buyer, and because Fiverr is a third-party country, you send your invoice without VAT. You also have to make a note refering to the article and specific provision. I never freelanced when I was still in the UK so I have no idea what the regs are there, but I will tell you that if you need an invoice for tax reasons - which you do in GR - then you're not invoicing your buyers. You're invoicing Fiverr. And you're probably going to want an invoice that mentions that no VAT was paid due to whatever thingy of post-Brexit law says so just so the books look tidy. You've already found out that tax people enjoy messing around with people. Why encourage them? Smashradio is quite correct to say that you need(ed) to talk to an accountant. Again, I don't know what UK law requirs, but I do know that most accountants are clueless when it comes to online work. Don't even get me started on the NACE classifications and bewilderment of how exactly I make money online. It sounds to me like your accountant is the same as mine and needs careful explanation of things to help them to help you. I'll be over at Smashradio's house because his mummy might cook some good food. Hopefully not the rotten fish in a can thing that I can't remember how to spell. PS under 16s do pay tax in the UK after their personal allowance runs out. It's contract law you're thinking of, and that's U18. Same in the US.
  19. no one can stay online for 24 hours. staying online often is good as a result you can respond to your clients fast but spending too much time in the computer is not good. you can use this time to sharpen your skills instead.
  20. Mastering the Art of E-commerce Website Promotion: A Comprehensive Guide In today's digital landscape, an e-commerce website is more than just a platform to sell products—it's a cornerstone of your online brand. With the sheer number of online stores popping up daily, your e-commerce website promotion has become paramount to stand out and succeed. This comprehensive guide aims to provide you with actionable strategies to promote your e-commerce website effectively, increase traffic, and maximize sales. Understanding the Importance of E-commerce Website Promotion Promoting your e-commerce website goes beyond just setting up shop. It's about creating awareness, driving traffic, and ultimately, converting visitors into customers. Let's delve into why promoting your e-commerce website is crucial: Increased Visibility In the vast ocean of online stores, visibility is key. Effective promotion ensures that your e-commerce website doesn't get lost among competitors, allowing potential customers to discover your brand easily. Drive Traffic Without traffic, even the best-designed e-commerce website won't generate sales. Promoting your website helps drive targeted traffic, increasing the chances of conversions. Boost Sales: Increased visibility and traffic naturally lead to higher sales. Effective promotion strategies can significantly boost your revenue, helping your e-commerce business thrive. Utilizing E-commerce Ads to Promote Your Online Store E-commerce ads are a cornerstone of online advertising, allowing you to reach your target audience directly. Let's explore how to leverage e-commerce ads effectively: Identify Your Target Audience Understanding your audience is paramount. Conduct market research to identify demographics, interests, and online behavior to tailor your e-commerce ads accordingly. Choose the Right Platform Different platforms cater to different audiences. Whether it's Google Ads for search intent, Facebook Ads for social engagement, or Instagram Ads for visual appeal, choose the platform that aligns with your target audience's preferences. Compelling Ad Creatives Creativity is key in capturing your audience's attention. Design visually appealing ad creatives that highlight your product's unique selling points and resonate with your audience. Optimize Ad Performance Regularly monitor your e-commerce ads' performance and adjust strategies based on data. A/B testing different ad variations can help optimize performance and maximize ROI. Leveraging E-commerce Website Advertising Strategies Apart from e-commerce ads, there are various other advertising strategies to promote e-commerce website effectively: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Optimizing your website for search engines is essential to improve organic visibility. Focus on on-page SEO, quality content creation, and building high-quality backlinks to boost your website's search engine rankings. Content Marketing Content is king in the digital world. Create valuable and engaging content, such as blog posts, videos, and infographics, to attract and educate your target audience. This not only boosts SEO but also establishes your brand as an authority in your niche. Email Marketing Build and nurture relationships with your customers through personalized email marketing campaigns. Promote new products, offer special discounts, and provide valuable content to keep your audience engaged and coming back for more. Social Media Marketing Utilize social media platforms to engage with your audience, showcase your products, and drive traffic to your website. Regularly post engaging content, run targeted ads, and interact with followers to build a loyal community around your brand. Promote Your Online Store Through E-commerce Site Ads E-commerce site ads, also known as display advertising, are a great way to promote your online store on relevant websites and platforms. Here's how to effectively use e-commerce site ads: Display Advertising Design visually appealing display ads that showcase your products and brand. Target relevant websites and audiences to ensure your ads reach the right people at the right time. Retargeting Campaigns Implement retargeting campaigns to re-engage visitors who have previously visited your website but did not make a purchase. This can help recapture lost sales and improve overall conversion rates. Affiliate Marketing Partner with influencers, bloggers, or affiliate marketers to promote your products and reach a wider audience through their channels. This can be a cost-effective way to drive targeted traffic and increase sales. Joining an E-commerce Ad Network for Maximum Exposure Joining an e-commerce ad network can provide your online store with maximum exposure and access to a broader audience. Here's how to choose and utilize an e-commerce ad network effectively: Research and Choose the Right Network Research different e-commerce ad networks and choose one that aligns with your target audience and advertising goals. Consider factors like reach, audience demographics, and cost when making your decision. Set Clear Objectives Define clear objectives for your e-commerce ad campaigns, such as increasing website traffic, boosting sales, or raising brand awareness. This will help you measure success and optimize your campaigns accordingly. Monitor Performance and ROI Regularly monitor the performance of your e-commerce ad campaigns within the network. Track key metrics like click-through rate (CTR), conversion rate, and return on ad spend (ROAS) to gauge success and identify areas for improvement. Stay Updated with Trends Stay updated with the latest trends and best practices in e-commerce advertising to ensure your campaigns remain relevant and effective. Experiment with new ad formats, targeting options, and creative strategies to stay ahead of the competition. Conclusion Promoting e-commerce website is essential for its success and growth in the competitive online marketplace. By leveraging e-commerce ads, website advertising strategies, and joining an e-commerce ad network, you can effectively promote your online store, increase website traffic, and maximize sales. Remember, e-commerce promotion is an ongoing process that requires dedication, creativity, and adaptability. Regularly review and optimize your strategies to adapt to changing market trends, customer preferences, and advertising platforms. With the right approach and a commitment to excellence, your e-commerce website can thrive, attract loyal customers, and achieve its full potential in the ever-evolving digital landscape. Start implementing these strategies today and watch your e-commerce business soar to new heights!
  21. @mdrubelf01 I have seen that you already have 2 reviews in your profile. So, I think. you have a good knowledge about how can you apply for a job. You can apply for a job from briefs and buyer messaging. So, set up your brief section correctly. And put proper keywords in your gig so that buyers can find your gig in search. For more information search in forums, and you will find more info relevant to your problem. And no need to be online full day. Fiverr takes it as robotic.
  22. How can I apply for a new job if we don't see job offer? I am trying to keep stay online, but I don't understand what I can do for a new order. I have sharp experience in my category. My category is AI applications. thanks
  23. Maybe this is what we actually needed to get rid of all the clueless meksells. People who fall for this have no business being freelancers. It's not personal, it's simply they don't have the skills required. If they don't have the common sense not to fall for this, how can they navigate running a business online and dealing with clients? It's simply not possible. I mean, it's challenging for me, it takes a lot of work and effort, and I look at these scam attempts like child's play. That people falling for them can make a single $ online puzzles me deeply.
  24. People who ask other sellers to stay online are either 1) So-called Experts outside Fiverr with no selling history/track record on Fiverr, OR 2) New sellers who listen to them and tell each other to stay online!! Both shouldn't be trusted.