From Top to Bottom.... A Night of Tears

Guest jawi_studio

Their is no need for two tickets. You should probably disable your new account too!

Go on Twiter and tweet them with your Case ID and them > “I haven’t received any updates from CS after 24-48 hours, i would really appreciate your reply.” or something like that. Most of the time i do that, and they will reply me asap.

Fiverr do not banned account without seller fault/ violation. If seller do VIOLATE fiverr terms then fiverr have full rights to banned that user from fiverr. ;_

There certainly must be more to this story. Big Seller with 1,500+ reviews; bothered about 1 negative review; Fiverr casually instructed OP to liaise with Buyer to initiate mutual cancellation; And then, without warnings, Fiverr descended, banning OP permanently because he refunded Buyer; OP raised tickets to Fiverr and simultaneously opened another account. . . .
This story doesn’t just add up as there are missing links here & there. I know there’s more to this that OP isn’t telling.

They wouldn’t have permanently disabled your account if you offered a refund to a client. What else did you do? Or what was the circumstances/manner of the refund? If you really want people to learn from your mistake, then you need to say what really happened.

I might be wrong but he probably went off Fiverr and issued a refund via paypal .

yes! I ask buyer to get refund and remove review. is this against the TOC?

This will also explain the ban since it’s against TOS.

Guest jawi_studio

It sounds as if you asked the buyer to change his review. Is that what happened?

yes! i asked the buyer to change or remove the review.

is this against the TOC?

Guest jawi_studio

@annai80 That might explain it, but OP said that he wasn’t aware of the new policy. Chargeback leading to a ban isn’t new.

yes i was not aware of these new polices…

now tell me what should i do now.

i ask customer support and i mention i was not aware of these new updates but they are saying now e cannot do anything, i request a chance but they refuse. this is soo harsh 😦 :’(

Guest jawi_studio

Did your buyer do a Paypal chargeback? And if he did, did you tell him to do it?

nope! he just posted a negative review and i offer him a refund on removal of review. and i said to him please sent a message to customer support so they will remove the review and also refund you.

i did not discussed any personal details nor i discuss about bank details

As I understand it, you can request one time the buyer changes his review using the Resolution button on the order page.

You cannot tell him you will give him a refund if he changes or removes his review.

I always wanted to know ! Hope you dont mind telling us 🙂

As a top rated seller, do you ever get any special CS treatment? Any easier support line ?

@jawi_studio Then it’s really strange that you got banned. You did violate the ToS by trying to trade a refund for feedback removal (it’s now forbidden because both buyers and sellers were abusing that option), but breaking a rule once doesn’t seem like a good enough reason to permanently remove you from Fiverr.

Did you break any rules in the past?

I also said i did not get a proper reason for this from fiverr team… but what i have done is only i said my client to ask for refund from CS because order was mark as complete a week ago. and client come back after 1 week. and he straight away posted a negitive review i sent a message to him and offer him refund and he agreed on this. i submitted a request and got replied from CS they said please ask your client to submit request and i send a message to my client and he said he will send message to CS and i said OK

but at that evening i got mails that your account is disable permanently by Trust and safety

i wonder if the buyer contacted CS and said something or left really nasty feedback in the part you can not see in the review process. Has to be something hidden here

Archived