Positive Rating 60%

Guest mouahd

Hello , My postive rating in fiverr is 60% i have 4 comments 2 comments with 5 star and 2 with 1 star
…really i feel sad about this bad rating any solution Please …

Guest phantompower

It should have actually been 50%. 2 satisfied 2 unsatisfied. this is a 50 50 sum. Solution after you keep on getting more 5 stars your rating will go up.

If I were in your shoes, I would close your account because you’re unlikely to get more orders. Look at the negative reviews you’ve gotten:

“Gig was supposed to be provided a few days after ordering. A month later, still chasing to see the first revision of a very early stage draft version which obviously was not satisfactory. Wasted money Days with total radio silence. Very sad as we loved the storyboard presented in the gig. Unfortunately, he didnt keep up to the expectations.”

A month? What were you painting? The Sixteen Chapel? Come on, man, it’s a book cover, if you can’t do it in 3 days, or 7 days, why do it at all?

“after i have got the first layout, i have asked for some changes, its been over a week and mouahd havent been responding to my messages.”

Big mistake! When a buyer asks for changes, you’re supposed to do them ASAP. You can limit the number of revisions to 1.

Remember, a new gig needs nothing but positive reviews. It’s always better to cancel than to get a bad review. Of course, bad reviews will come eventually but when people don’t know you, you’re supposed to work extra hard at pleasing your buyers.

Ummm maybe you should start taking this seriously and work? Seems like your bad reviews are not from obscene sales gone wrong, or demanding buyers.

But from people who never got what you advertise.

So no @fastcopywriter I think a new account will only yield the same results.
He appears to be advertising something he can’t deliver.

And surprisingly he has at least 3 new orders in queue!!

Ummm maybe you should start taking this seriously and work? Seems like your bad reviews are not from obscene sales gone wrong, or demanding buyers.

But from people who never got what you advertise.

So no @fastcopywriter I think a new account will only yield the same results.

He appears to be advertising something he can’t deliver.

And surprisingly he has at least 3 new orders in queue!!

I’m shocked he has 3 new orders in queue. How is that possible? I guess his gig images are really good.

I’m shocked he has 3 new orders in queue. How is that possible? I guess his gig images are really good.

While I can’t confirm it every time I see it, I’ve seen certain newer sellers out there that appear to be using second and third accounts to make purchases from their primary account gigs, then have the primary gig’s “deliver” services, after which they post over-the-top “this guy is the greatest thing since sliced bread!” 5-star reviews.

I saw one new seller (with no experience yet on Fiverr) that had only one such review on a gig whose only gig price was $50. No other reviews, just that one – on a $50 gig. As I was looking through the other gigs by that seller, I saw another 1-review $50 gig with the same reviewer posting a “this guy can walk on water” type review. Neither gig was in the same category. It struck me as odd that the same buyer would purchase from two drastically different gigs, and be so utterly in love with the $50 service that was advertised.

I wish I had written down both user names, so that I could report it to Fiverr. I can’t claim to know what was really going on, but come on, two gigs that only sell one $50 service each, both of which had one amazingly over-the-top glowing review each – from the same person?

It certainly looked like the seller was funneling $50 purchases between multiple gigs, paying himself, and then “recyling” that same $50 to purchase from his other gigs with the same other multiple accounts… just to post “glowing reviews” on his own services.

This kind of thing happens more often than people realize. And no matter how hard Fiverr may try to root this out, there will always be new accounts created daily just to repeat this process all over again. Perhaps the OP is engaging in this kind of behavior, and that is why we are seeing new orders on horribly low-reviewed services.

I’m not saying I know for certain… but it is suspicious.

While I can’t confirm it every time I see it, I’ve seen certain newer sellers out there that appear to be using second and third accounts to make purchases from their primary account gigs, then have the primary gig’s “deliver” services, after which they post over-the-top “this guy is the greatest thing since sliced bread!” 5-star reviews.

I saw one new seller (with no experience yet on Fiverr) that had only one such review on a gig whose only gig price was $50. No other reviews, just that one – on a $50 gig. As I was looking through the other gigs by that seller, I saw another 1-review $50 gig with the same reviewer posting a “this guy can walk on water” type review. Neither gig was in the same category. It struck me as odd that the same buyer would purchase from two drastically different gigs, and be so utterly in love with the $50 service that was advertised.

I wish I had written down both user names, so that I could report it to Fiverr. I can’t claim to know what was really going on, but come on, two gigs that only sell one $50 service each, both of which had one amazingly over-the-top glowing review each – from the same person?

It certainly looked like the seller was funneling $50 purchases between multiple gigs, paying himself, and then “recyling” that same $50 to purchase from his other gigs with the same other multiple accounts… just to post “glowing reviews” on his own services.

This kind of thing happens more often than people realize. And no matter how hard Fiverr may try to root this out, there will always be new accounts created daily just to repeat this process all over again. Perhaps the OP is engaging in this kind of behavior, and that is why we are seeing new orders on horribly low-reviewed services.

I’m not saying I know for certain… but it is suspicious.

Remember that prices can change. That $50 gig might have costs $5 when it was bought and reviewed.

It also depends on the standards of the buyer. I’ve had clients that love me and clients that tell me their 8-year-old brother writes better.

I don’t think the guy we’re discussing here is a crook. I think he might have dropped the ball a few times. My former best friend used to be on Fiverr, he used to do book reviews. At first he got mostly 5-star reviews, but then he started being late and got a few unwanted cancellations. I told Dan to take Fiverr seriously, but he never did. “Dude, it’s only $5,” he used to tell me. He didn’t realize that buyers expect to get their work not just on time, but ahead of schedule. Sometimes one of my jobs is due in 24 hours and I get clients asking “where’s my work?”

Other times I have to thank buyers for ordering, otherwise they’ll accuse me of not communicating enough. Either way, with a little common sense most problems can be avoided. For example, today a buyer told he wanted this:

• Available social media handles (all the same)

o Facebook page

o Twitter

o Instagram

o Snapchat

o Youtube channel

I wrote back. “I’m sorry, but I don’t have time to check every social media channel. Would you like a refund?”

He politely declined, told me I had been recommend me and asked me to do my best. I’m happy he did, because it was a huge order.

Suffice to say, a little communication goes a long way.

• 8 months later...
Guest nkaysar

So what’s your current status? is it same or you managed to improve it, how did you solve it?

, What you said is also true, and this hack is not only in #fiverr but also everywhere. and again everything has it’s cost, to get such review is of course costly. even if it were a $5 gig for every purchase and review we’ll lose some $$ so question is, is it worth doing this? On the other hand, if your rating is low, no way you can submit orders in buyer requests so basically you are sitting duck unless you have very good circle of customers in contact who will buy and give positive reviews on request. So, may be it’s not right but, this hack is may be the only solution for some sellers and yet it’s costly comparatively.

Archived