Buyers who think they 'own' you for the day with a Fast order

capitalquality

I really envy you:relieved:. I have to work almost 6-12 hrs for a measly $25:sob:

Dear Snebo:

That’s marginally acceptable for a New Seller or a Level 1 Seller, but I hope you are working now to build up your earnings potential.

One thing you can do now is to offer an ebook for your strongest gig, to position yourself as an expert in your field.

My “Improve My Gig Checklist” gig is just a glorified tip gig. It’s also something I can deliver in minutes. My hope is that after it builds up a certain number of reviews, it will start to sell on its own.

You should definitely study the Fiverrcast transcripts.

Good luck,

Blaise

Nota Bene: If you log out of the Forum and log back in, your Forum profile image should match your current Fiverr profile image.

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist. Please study this thread to better appreciate what I’m talking about here.

Here’s a thread discussing a specific example of a Buyer Request for which I created a gig and then asked for help improving that gig via the forum.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Tips for Non-Native English Speakers

Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

54 Sales in Our First Month

7 Tips for Upselling

Chargebacks

Social Media Gig Marketing

Managing Buyer Expectations

Gig Tweaks

Digital Copyright

Gig Images

Fiverrcast Questions

Fiverr’s Cut

Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer

What URLs Can I Use?

Fiverr Terms of Service

How to Make Millions on Fiverr

[/details]

🔄 Even more, it seems like tips keep coming my way ever since I promise them, although about 5% of my buyers use them.

And this is coming from someone who was offering one single revision for free. (Since starting on Fiverr, until maybe 2 weeks ago.)

Will not keep them forever available, just until I get the amount of sales that would help me not need this “boost” anymore. 😶

I offer 5 revisions and a money-back satisfaction guarantee. Five is kind of an arbitrary number, but if someone isn’t satisfied after 5 revisions, it’s probably not worth it to keep doing more.

I guess it also depends on the type of service. When it comes to writing, if I see the buyer asks for more than 1 revision, I usually suggest cancelling, because I have the feeling that I would end up working too much for little, or nothing. However, when it comes to editing (for example of a PDF file), one little change can involve modifying something else, so the more you modify, the more modifications might be needed, and somehow, I find it logically to provide them, because it is not about my style as in writing, it is somehow a standard job that anyone else could do. Therefore, I prefer offering more revisions than having the buyer go to someone else who would go through the exact same process. Hope that makes sense. 😃

‘‘Everything is perfect, just one thing: […]’’

It happens with me all the time 😛

Whenever I get that message, my response is always in the form of a custom offer to fix whatever’s wrong. 75% accept, 20% disappear and 5% complain. Then the complainers are referred to the 2 disclaimers on my gig explaining that the gig does not come with free modifications.

Whenever I get that message, my response is always in the form of a custom offer to fix whatever’s wrong. 75% accept, 20% disappear and 5% complain. Then the complainers are referred to the 2 disclaimers on my gig explaining that the gig does not come with free modifications.

I just saw your gigs, you have an amazing voice, very professional, just like what we get on TV ads. I expect you to go very far here on Fiverr. 🙂

I just saw your gigs, you have an amazing voice, very professional, just like what we get on TV ads. I expect you to go very far here on Fiverr. 🙂

Wow, thanks. There are days when I love fiverr and other days…well you know. But I’ve picked up a lot of good ideas by listening to those of you who have been down the road before. Cheers!

Wow, thanks. There are days when I love fiverr and other days…well you know. But I’ve picked up a lot of good ideas by listening to those of you who have been down the road before. Cheers!

What @writer99025 said. I had a couple of voice over people contact me recently (as I do video things). Having just checked your gigs, I thiiink they are going to be out of luck should I need a voice over in the future 🙂

(Also, your express delivery extra - I believe 'm not quite in the position yet to implement something like this myself but that went so on the to-do list!)

What @writer99025 said. I had a couple of voice over people contact me recently (as I do video things). Having just checked your gigs, I thiiink they are going to be out of luck should I need a voice over in the future 🙂

(Also, your express delivery extra - I believe 'm not quite in the position yet to implement something like this myself but that went so on the to-do list!)

I will tell you I occasionally get people who want to order 24 hour but say, wow that’s expensive. I suggest that if they cannot wait the 3 days, that I can perhaps do 2 day for a bit less. It opens up the process. I probably have lost a few sales because of it as well, but I know I have more than made up for it in the long run. I really believe most people (because everyone is in a hurry for everything) will go for that $5 or $10 rush delivery even if they don’t need it and that creates a crisis for your schedule. I have spoken to a bunch of folks and said, can’t you accept 3 day and quite often, they can and sort of realize that instead of $105, they can pay $5 and get the same product.

The $100 was more to discourage everyone from rushing me as opposed to being a money maker. Fortunately is has done both. But I am sorry, if you want me to drop the Wii remote and stop playing Mariokart 8 with my son in order to record your VO immediately, that’s not gonna be cheap.

And thanks for the nice words. Really means a lot. Let’s work together some time.

Cheers.

Guest sarahsope1

I have so been there! I ended up developing a trick that seems to work 90% of the time for me. Once I’ve reached a point where I feel I am now being taken advantage of, I label the file as “Final Revision” They usually get the hint and stop requesting changes.

I have so been there! I ended up developing a trick that seems to work 90% of the time for me. Once I’ve reached a point where I feel I am now being taken advantage of, I label the file as “Final Revision” They usually get the hint and stop requesting changes.

That’s a great idea.

Archived