Does it affect the ranking of gig in anyway if one edits the description?

bhservices

Well it turns out that lately making any change to your gig, takes it off search results for a short period of time.

It’s still unconfirmed whether or not that’s due to the fact that an actual person reviews your changes.

That is something I experienced last week, I made a small change in my gig and the last thing I know that it was nowhere to be found in search results, it wasn’t even in that category of related service providing gigs, but after a day (approx) it got back.

So, I guess, it’s possible that you are right, maybe actual person reviews the top ranking gigs and their edited changes because if this would be bots than the results of the ranking gigs after changes would have been instant, such as the drop in ranking.

However, at last, the concern is, the disappearance or drop in ranking of the gig after some modifications is something only for review period of time or permanent.

Very interesting question, I’ve been asking that myself lately since I realize that when I make a change to my gig the next day I have less buyer. But I have don’t have fact to back it up so it’s only a feeling. XD

What changes? If the description, then did you made major changes or minor changes?

I am so sorry to hear that buddy. Just keep up the good work, you will see it coming. Wish you good luck 🙂

I was updated my gig in few days ago, now i see no order even no good views in my gig. Please help me by your opinion about the matter. Thanks

I was updated my gig in few days ago, now i see no order even no good views in my gig. Please help me by your opinion about the matter. Thanks

Hey buddy, try changing it back to as it was before the changes and see if it’s working. But experiment it if only if you aren’t getting any views or conversion right now.

• 2 years later...

Archived