Sale drops when positive rating is lower than 100%

work_in

I have seen this once and this is the second time. If I lose the 100% tag, it affects my selling a lot. Buyers really trust the rating. So…best thing is not to go for a debate or fight with the buyers and deliver the orders way before deadline 🙂

Fiverr is the best platform for learning earning and having fun and it gives you a great exposure of your talent. So come on lets do more… 🙂

There is hope if you ratings do fall though… My father passed away and to make a long story short, after bad reviews and cancelled gigs I fell to a measly 73% and lost my level 2.

If you look at my profile: @mrbargain, today (shameless plug), you will notice that I have just attained 97% and working hard at getting back to a full 100%. People will hire you if you go the extra mile when they contact you, it’s all about making and keeping promises.

Asking for a positive rating usually works, but do ask for it.

Thanks for posting this thread, I am doing decent right now on my gigs and based on what you said can just imagine how much steadier my sales will be once I do manage to get back to full rating.

Stefan

@mrbargain

• 1 year later...

it is very difficult to get back your position in fiverr. I have tried my best to get positive rating but still i couldn’t get any good result. I am totally confused about it.

I don’t know the way to get 100 positive rating. i am totally confused about it.

It’s hard, especially when people don’t give you 5 stars for no good reason. Even if you do everything they asked for AND deliver early, sometimes I’ll get 4 stars or 4.5 stars and they’ll say “good experience”. I haven’t experienced a dip in sales, and one thing I do to try to convert people is respond very quickly when they message me with a question. I often will do a revision for free for them too if it’s not too time consuming.

Guest designer003

It’s Not take time to drop positive rating But it will be take time to get it back why???.I am facing same problem.Now i don’t get any order or messages from buyer.Sometime it seems to Leave fiverr forever.But if this thing to be continued means didn’t get any order i will leave the fiverr . 😦

• 1 month later...

Reply to @kjblynx: well Ive been notified by fiverr to not give my email, facebook or twitter handle, not even mentioning the word “pay”, so the phrase “you dont need to pay extra for changes” will flag your account for a moderator to checkout

• 2 months later...

I had a couple of problems recently :

1- Somebody suddenly canceled my order, and his profile was blocked

2- A trusted costumer purchased a gig by mistake and we had to cancel it.

My rating fell to 80%

After I contacted fiverr support it was fixed and my rating is 100% now.

Today I also got level 1 seller

Glad to be here.

Archived