Not getting order how to get more sales

designcrowd07

Guest shubh2012

hi!
There are already a number of similar posts on the forum try those.
Here, I would like to add a different thing.
Your name and your gigs suggest that you are a designer but your profile picture is taken from “DC comics”.
It’s not only copyright violation but a big turn-off for buyers.
I hope you might have got what I mean to say here.
Happy Earnings!

• 3 months later...

Greetings.

Wow. I’m new to FIberr. and New to Forum… but this first post i saw motivated me a lot.

it is great to see how > designcrowd07 change in this months.

maybe followed shubh2012 and Jonbaas advice… and he has a whole new profile… looking professional and seems to have reached more gigs opportunities.

Thanks guys i have already been Motivated and Guided.

Since you aren’t very proactive I recommend you to search through Fiverr for someone who is offering professional Fiverr account / gig review.
This will save you so much time and if you follow his instructions you will significantly improve a chance to succeed on Fiverr.

So in one sentence, as jonbaas said, be proactive, read (this forum, other peoples gigs, Fiverr academy, blog posts,…), learn, try, repeat until you succeed.

Hi designcrowd, i’ve a secret to get sales on fiverr.

And that SECRET is,

Pause your all gigs except that 1 gig you’ve most positive reviews. So fiverr can focus to promote your 1 gig for all monthly fiverr direct promotions.

OR

Request your all buyers to view your profile and checkout your new gigs to get more sales.

• 3 weeks later...

Since you aren’t very proactive I recommend you to search through Fiverr for someone who is offering professional Fiverr account / gig review.

This will save you so much time and if you follow his instructions you will significantly improve a chance to succeed on Fiverr.

So in one sentence, as jonbaas said, be proactive, read (this forum, other peoples gigs, Fiverr academy, blog posts,…), learn, try, repeat until you succeed.

can you please help me who is offering reviews i hav’nt find any person like this…

or i think it is against the rules can you please guide me in this way

Hi designcrowd, i’ve a secret to get sales on fiverr.

And that SECRET is,

Pause your all gigs except that 1 gig you’ve most positive reviews. So fiverr can focus to promote your 1 gig for all monthly fiverr direct promotions.

OR

Request your all buyers to view your profile and checkout your new gigs to get more sales.

Ahh ok Thank you so much for a tip

Archived