Feedback removal policy

kanishkaseo

The new feedback removal policy is very bad, the buyers will blackmail sellers to do the work for free or do extra work for free, otherwise the buyers will send 1 stars feedback like happened with me after 4 years of the hard work on fiverr to build %100 positive feedback profile, I know you want to improve your marketplace but this new policy is not fair, also this is the first time to think about alternative marketplace to work on it as a freelancer too in case if a seller here on fiverr send me a bad feedback to work for free or provide extra work for free, this is the first time in four years since I started on fiverr on 2013 to feel scared and unsafe, this new policy destroyed 4 years of the hard work, actually I don’t how there is a marketplace encourage buyers only while sellers starting feeling they are victims, even you did not send me a message telling me about your new policy, both of me and the buyer surprised about that.

The new feedback removal policy is very bad, the buyers will blackmail sellers to do the work for free or do extra work for free, otherwise the buyers will send 1 stars feedback like happened with me after 4 years of the hard work on fiverr to build %100 positive feedback profile, I know you want to improve your marketplace but this new policy is not fair, also this is the first time to think about alternative marketplace to work on it as a freelancer too in case if a seller here on fiverr send me a bad feedback to work for free or provide extra work for free, this is the first time in four years since I started on fiverr on 2013 to feel scared and unsafe, this new policy destroyed 4 years of the hard work, actually I don’t how there is a marketplace encourage buyers only while sellers starting feeling they are victims, even you did not send me a message telling me about your new policy, both of me and the buyer surprised about that.

4 years of the hard work

3 years 3 months, you registered Dec 2013.

I had a problem with a buyer who wanted more work for a very cheap price.

I delivered his first order, I got my 5 star review and after that he proposed me to do another order which implies even more work for the same price. I politely declined and he changed his review from 5 stars to 1 one star.

It may be a good solution (in my case) but I also know that buyers can do mistakes when they use review feature so in this case I hate this feature :))

What I am trying to say is that it is a good solution to stop buyer threat sellers if they don’t want to do more work (after the order is delivered, feedback received) that’s it!

But I think Fiverr CS should make and notice the difference between a simple mistake and a bad intention/threat.

I would not feel ok at all if a 1* review is showing in my feedback, especially if I don’t deserve that which in this case Fiverr should take action!

I agree with you.

Thanks.

You are absolutely right. These days i face this issue often. After i deliver the work, the buyer ask a new work for free. I never accepted a new work for free and they gave me 1 star review.

I’ve written this to cs many times but they did not do anything.

Even today i faced this issue 2 times. I think this is a bug! And unfair buyer aware of this bug.

Archived