How to Post Requests Please help me any guess

Guest hossain836

Guest hossain836

How to Post Requests send please tips any guess…why my post requests is going to Pending ,how to making active post requests.

Hi hossain836,

It seem that you find yourself in a situation whereby the service you want did not place on Fiverr or you have a special job in-which you are looking for a specific person to do it.

If you find yourself in this situation, it’s time to use Request a Gig. With Request a Gig, you post your need to the Fiverr community, and talented sellers respond with offers. Here’s how to use Request a Gig:

1. Move your cursor over your username in the upper right hand corner of the Fiverr homepage. Under the My Orders drop down menu, select “Request a Gig”.

2. Click the green REQUEST A GIG button. The Post a Request dialog box appears.

3. In the text box, describe the service you need. Be as specific as you can be within the 120-character limit. This will make it easier for sellers to respond with an accurate offer.

4. Use the POST IN drop-down list to select the appropriate category for the service. The subcategory drop-down list then appears. Select the appropriate subcategory.

5. Click the SUBMIT button. Your request will be “pending” until it is reviewed and approved by Fiverr. Once the request is approved, sellers will see it when they look for requested Gigs. They can then respond with offers.

6. To review the offers, return to this same page by hovering over your username and selecting Request a Gig. To the left of the Request a Gig button, you will see the number of OFFERS RECEIVED.

7. To sort your offers by date, rating, or experience, click the Sort Offers by drop-down list.

8. To get more information or accept a Gig offer, click “here” or Order Now. These links take you to the seller’s Gig page. If you don’t know the seller, it’s a good idea to review the seller’s information and read the seller’s reviews to make sure it’s a good fit with your needs.

You are almost done.
Yours Thomas.

Hi,I’m linkbird.i am new in fiverr.i am ecommerce Expert.I’m professional,So don’t worry about the quality of work.I do hard work for the Client Satisfactions.Client Satisfaction is My Guarantee.Please feel free to contact me anytime,I will be happy to help you.

Archived