Dealing with professionalism

ikaluara

Always start your messages or responses to order updates with “Hey!” or “Hi!” and always sign off every message with “Thanks, Name”. This is basic stuff but it makes you look like a human being. Also, a lot of sellers on Fiverr are not courteous or professional, so stand out. It’s an extra 3 words or so you’ll have to type. Just do it.

Remember to be polite but firm. Don’t bend to user demands, politely decline demands for things you do not offer.

You may come into users who expect the world for $5. This is very common on Fiverr. You need to just make it clear what you provide for $5 and even call users out who message you with crazy requests.

Be diplomatic though. Don’t be aggressive. If a user is not happy always talk to them or offer a refund

Thankfully, I’m yet to come across buyers who demand the world for $5. One reason could be that I’ve made the expectation crystal clear in the gig itself, so such users will be just filtered out before placing an order!

But I did have such experiences on some freelancing sites other than fiverr. The most irritating thing happens when a client asks for extra work which is out of scope of the current project. As you said, it requires your full amount of diplomacy and professionalism to deal with that situation.

Hello fiverr i am Level 2 seller…
I have complete 380 orsers with Good Reviews… Recently i was on vecation, before vecation i have received lots of work … now my Id very Down, And i was not received any orders… I am very upset 😦 Please Help me…😢

Archived