If you get bored
if you are not getting order
if you are worried about your gigs and your income
i will provide tips which i followed to get order
just message me
i will give you all of my tips
i will provide shot statement to getting orders
Ofcourse you will be the best seller with in few days

You have 7 reviews but are telling people you share “all” of your tips if they message you. Then you promise they will be the “best seller within few days.” This is like saying you get get them level 2 or TRS and at least 5-6 sales day. If true, you would have more sales and better gigs. Unrealistic and will be removed before you get more people’s hopes up.

@ Fonthaunt thanks for pointing this out. I was going to say the same thing.

@raptargraphix another new seller who just wants to get noticed. I think a lot of these new sellers are desparate for attention and business and think by posting on the forum it will somehow help them which is WRONG!!!

@salmkhan “Senior Reviews” oh please stop, this is absurd!

Good eye. May I add to your case, good Sir, that out of 10 reviews 3 reviews are from someone with a username ending in ‘12’. That tells us either that…well, that, or that we should be gentle. Now wondering, if 'Order this man ’ should be read as ‘Order this man.’ or as ‘Order this, man!’.

I think I won´t even start to wonder about some review wonders, and just patiently wait for my first ones to come in organically.

Thanks for the tips though, OP.

ENOUGH. Now that this post has turned into an example of something that happens a lot here, I’m going to leave it.

People, this is just nonsense. It’s silly. It’s useless.

ANY person can come on Fiverr, copy another person’s gig description and pay a few friends to give them reviews. Then they come on the forum and write tips they also copied from someone else.

In this case, it’s even worse. salmkhan didn’t even start out with an attempt to give you any tips at all! He just wrote that if you message, you’ll get tips. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is an attempt to make you PAY for tips or for a fake review.

All of the people writing “thank you” either didn’t read this post all and and just replied to be noticed, or read it and said thank you to be nice. To anyone else reading this who is thinking about writing a nonsense tip post like this - please do NOT. It does not get you sales, it gets you laughed at. Saying “good tips” builds the ego of someone like salmkhan even though they cheated by copying a TRS. Copying is not “following your seniors.” Copying is wrong, and if Customer Support finds out you copied an entire gig they will usually take your gig down permanently. There, that’s your tip. Go work hard and make some money instead of writing useless junk!

Archived