The problem with revisions, refunds, and buyer satisfaction

glitchfool

I read maximum of all seller friends review… my problem is a little changed. i face so kind of buyers, they ask me for revisions and i offer unlimited revisions. when they get their required design they told me to refund.
i spend days on there order and finally they want refund so how can i refund, if i not then a bad review is ready for me.
last day i haven’t refund a buyer he contact customer support and the customer support cancel the order after its completion.

it is too disappointing for me. the customer support team even like to ask me any thing and they cancel the order.

How to find out that the buyer is a fraud and want to work for free… he pay you well, want his work well but at the last, please refund…

What to do with these kind of buyers??

@divyagoel It depends from niche to niche. I know one thing if I need to modify it more than once, I am not a good academic writer. If I need more than one revision, it is either a fault in buyer’s clarifications or in my understanding. I explain it this way only. In my niche, I am usually given a very clear set of guidelines, I follow that point by point. I never had a chance to modify actually. Once I worked with a buyer who was a little unclear about the final report design. It was vague but I accepted it as a challenge and worked with him. I was required to modify that time, may be twice and that too editing not rewriting but in the end that buyer gave me a tip of 60 dollars (it was 1/3rd of the order value). So this works for me.

I’m in the process of going through this right now. I got a custom gig from someone and it has now turned into over 8 hours of work - and he’s still making requests. I wrote an article about it on Medium: https://medium.com/@egoant/making-money-online-fiverr-vs-youtube-af016e8803b0#.7gemgpvby

I think I’ll probably end up taking down my gigs after this experience and focusing on earning on YouTube in the future.

Archived