Some useful Tips for new sellers [ARCHIVED]

nimrakhan123

Create gig and monitor it. If you don’t find it in recommended section then delete it. Try this method again and again unless you don’t see your gig in the recommended section.

Create atleast six gigs daily and I am sure one of them will go in the recommended section 🙂

Hope that will work

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive made 90% of my sales via Buyer Requests and gotten repeat customers. I dont bid on $5 projects unless I can do them quickly and avg out to my minimum hrly rate

You cant expect new Sellers to simply wait for Buyers to come knocking on their door

well good article. About my experience i got all the orders from buyer request. Because my gig still not appear searchable gigs for buyers eyes.
My start was good but one week i have big trouble in my family so i am out of internet for more than two weeks.

Two buyers leaving bad rating as i was unable to see their messages and replied them.
they cancel the orders and left behind overall my rating from 99 to 80%.

So now i am unable to to get any task from buyer request as for buyer request you need over 90 % rating.

Than contacted back one of buyer agree he removed bad rating…

Other gig i already deleted so that why 2nd buyer unable to remove bad rating.

I contacted Fiverr resolution center they help me… for removing bad comments and rating from specific Gig.

but overall rating still less 90%. NO ORDERS … still my Gigs are not searchable … so no new orders coming…

i have some tips if you interested in earning money from Adsense.
Firstly, you have to find a field that people often searching on Google or some search engine. After that, you create a website about it and setup Adsense on your site. If a person click on the Ad you can earn money from Adsense, the money you earn based on the region of the click. I always find fields that i think i can earn money from Adsense on http://*******.**/. hope you enjoy this

always compare your gigs to your competitors. if your competitors price is same as your price so you should set your price low and give them Quality work to your client . also give them some bonus offers for happiness.use relevant tags

• 2 weeks later...

Archived