Some useful Tips for new sellers [ARCHIVED]

nimrakhan123

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

hi, i’m new here… i’ve read your tips and i feel it is very useful for someone new like myself. but there’s something i want to ask you more. it’s about point 6, i think i don’t catch that… can you explain more, if you don’t mind?
thank you very much

thanks for the Tips. you can also follow some Tips from here .
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Some Useful Tips for Newbie to get more Order!

** From My Experience: ** 1) IMAGES or VIDEO : Upload images those are related to your services.remember, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your GIG. You can attract any buyer by your professional IMAGES or VIDEO. you can take the IDEA from...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 67 ❤

• 1 month later...

I agree that there are buyers who do such things – I’ve had a couple run ins, myself. However, I like the Buyer’s Request section because it allows me direct contact with buyers. As a newer seller, I’ve gained my repeat clients entirely through Buyer’s Request. It also allows for Custom Offers, which are generally higher paying. I’d rather have a $100 gig that I offer through Buyer’s Request (that has a major discount compared to purchased from my page) than have no purchase at all.

Taking a quick look at your page, it seems you do a fair amount more work than I, and I can see how you would find the page frustrating. Still – both shit and diamonds can be found in dirt. Some of us need the diamonds to keep us afloat and I think BR is a worthwhile investment for new sellers.

Hi - I’m a newbie. I don’t understand why sellers are posting in the buyers’ requests section. I’d be happy to understand.

Also, I’m clearly not understanding how gigs work. I’ve created 2 gigs that have had a little activity, but new takers. Only one has had any clicks although both have had views, not many.

I’ve read the advice above, and thought that my gigs complied.

Clearly i have a lot to learn.

Any advice welcome

Thanks

Hmm, not sure I agree with number 6. Buyer requests seem to attract the most demanding and least personable buyers, they (mostly) want something for nothing, and in my experience have never been fair with pricing, e.g not paying for extra revisions.

The rest are quite true though, I do just think doing lots of buyer requests can set you off on the wrong foot 🙂

Yes, you’re very correct, they are like someone who wants to mix Chinese dish, African dish and French dish in one plate to be taken with a mixture of coffee, bear and juice in one cup.

Despite that, buyers will always be buyers, a good seller must should try to satisfy them without excuse, especially for sellers like us who are new on fiverr, they are our best option for now.

At least, their job can build us good portfolio if we ensure.

Archived