Will it effect on my gig clicks if I update my Best selling gig?

Guest logo_identity

Guest logo_identity

My Name is Ashley and I’ve just checked my gig packages, there I’ve found some mistake and I really want to update it but fear if I do that my gig impressions will go down… Is it true? Please help

Guest logo_identity

Thanks but I did not find anything on fiverr forum and still wondering if it effected my gig will go down. Let me check it please

This is a very tricky question which even I had some time back. And as most of the fellow sellers have said above that it doesn’t affect the ranking if the change is for good, i.e. you’ve rectified the mistakes. But again, if you’re changing keywords, your Gigs will be shown in search results accordingly.

Guest logo_identity

Hi pr_junction, I have actually added source files in my basic gig and I wanted to remove it, after this discussion I have finally changed it but the result is good so far. This is a positive notion by fiverr.com

Updating your gig doesn’t in itself harm you. In fact, updating your gig is the equivalent of freshening it up, and there’s some anecdotal evidence to believe that Fiverr gives more traffic to gigs that are recently updated. If you update your gig title, description, or tags to change your keywords - and the new keywords are well-chosen - then it will help your gig. If you choose bad keywords, then it will hurt your gig. So, research your keywords and choose carefully. If it hurts your gig, just change them to something else and you’ll recover just fine.

• 10 months later...

Archived