How can I change my nick name?

dzel88

Guest tn5rr2012

One thing I have found about the screename here on fiverr is people use the same screename for many different forums and platforms. This particular OP has a live journal with entries floating around out there. When I get an order and the client does not respond I search out their screename and find them on tweeter and that book that revolves around our faces. Seriously though when picking a screename for fiverr create something new so the searches only have it associated with your fiverr account. Just a suggestion

Guest tn5rr2012

One thing I have found about the screename here on fiverr is people use the same screename for many different forums and platforms. This particular OP has a live journal with entries floating around out there. When I get an order and the client does not respond I search out their screename and find them on tweeter and that book that revolves around our faces. Seriously though when picking a screename for fiverr create something new so the searches only have it associated with your fiverr account. Just a suggestion

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived