How can I change my nick name?

dzel88

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @anarchofighter:

anarchofighter said: TN5rr you're a cyber-stalker :) LOL Makes perfect sense, being a full time squirrel running up and down the trunks of all these family trees.
Many of my friends told me I should be a private investigator. Actually when I am researching family trees I have to use every outlet I can to locate ancestors and that requires much research and investigation.. never been accused of staling though hahahaha but then my stalking is very short lived... :o)

Guest tn5rr2012

anarchofighter said: TN5rr you're a cyber-stalker :) LOL Makes perfect sense, being a full time squirrel running up and down the trunks of all these family trees.
Many of my friends told me I should be a private investigator. Actually when I am researching family trees I have to use every outlet I can to locate ancestors and that requires much research and investigation.. never been accused of staling though hahahaha but then my stalking is very short lived... :o)

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived