Always Accept The Refund

fastcopywriter

When you demand modifications and the seller refuses to do them, he or she will often send a refund/Cancellation request.

Most buyers accept this and just order from someone else, some buyers reject it. Think about it.

1. Why would you want to do business with someone that rejects a business? That’s like insulting a chef before he cooks for you. He might put some “extra sauce” if you catch my drift.

2. Customer service can always cancel the order for us.

3. The Customer Isn’t King, or a master, or always right, or whatever nonsense Mr. Selfridge made popular. That may be fine for a department store, but here we trade by consent. Remember, the seller is not your employee, he doesn’t have to work for you.

So do yourself a favor, accept the refund, hire someone else. Orders are like marriages, and sometimes we need a divorce.

It’s both. They’re possessed by mind-boggling ignorance and high on misplaced senses of their own grandeur. - The crazies that is.

Mind you, I do have a potential buyer at present who I think might be high. She’s insane and I’m actually getting scared of her. It’s just at the point where that would be a bit awkward now.

As a seller, i always agree to make reasonable modifications, especially with new clients. I have had occasion where the client was unhappy about the work, nasty in their comments and unable to provide productive feedback to revise from! In those cases, I offered the refund and they accepted. Can’t imagine a buyer refusing a refund, but nothing should be surprising, I guess. Bottom line: accepting the refund is good advice!

Archived