Need your help badly

Guest djbsf1

Guest abdullahblogger

No sir,not everyone from Pakistan scams people.There are a lot of us providing original services.
P.S(There are some bad people in every country.)

Guest hassankhursheed

I am also facing same situation. But it’s business some how you will have many orders and some time you have none. Please be patient every thing is gonna be okay.

Guest djbsf1

Thanks for your reply . And yes I was unknown bout the bribe gig thing . I’ll look after it for sure …

Guest djbsf1

Thanks for your reply. Yes I was unknown bout the bribe gig thing whether it to disclose or not . I’ll keep your words in mind …

Guest djbsf1

Thank you for your detailed review. I’m a paid subscriber of a mrr ebook site. I can avail any ebook from their listing using my credits . I don’t have much idea how can I get these ebooks free from somewhere or know wheather it’s against the TOS or not . I have started selling when found some TRS and Level 2 sellers are selling plr,mrr ebook packs. Although I have become a fan of fiverr after getting my 1st order . Now I’m planning to list some unique and creative gigs from my side which I will list in some days .

I’m taking your review as an advice which I was looking for . Thank you again and sorry for my bad English … 🙂

Guest djbsf1

Ya I agreed , there are a lot of scammers from our subcontinent . But you can’t blame all for the same thing. And I can’t understand how can you review my gig as a scam. I’m not stealing others work . I’m buying these from a mrr ebook site directly where I’m a subscriber. If you think these are really LOL then pm me I can give you a proof .

I have no intention to scam people here or doing the same. There are many TRS and L2 sellers selling these kind of gigs and now I’m doing so.

Guest djbsf1

Thank you for your kind reply. Ya, I meant “bribe” as a bonus here . You got me right . Although all reviews are very helpful to me. I’m not complaining anyone,after all I’m a newbie . Time for learning bout fiver with help of you guys .

And yes, the abbreviation ‘OP’ means ‘original poster’ …

Guest djbsf1

Ya, I am looking for quality traffic from advertise . But lurking with it . Making a blog for my ebooks. Thanks for visiting my thread … God bless you .,. 🙂

Guest djbsf1

Although I was looking for some help and got mix reviews here. It will really help me to build a last long service.

To be honest, I don’t have a problem with you selling eBooks if you’ve got the licenses. It’s working for you, so that’s cool. But ditch the bribe gigs and try to focus on quality work rather than quantity. It’s also pretty easy to throw rocks at people who post for help then disappear 🙂

Guest djbsf1

Yes @emmaki I’m doing a valid business here and it’s working for me. I have gone through each and every comments very carefully and found a lot of useful things here.

A “Bribe gig” is a bonus . I have mentioned in all of gigs that I will give a “Secret Gig with your purchase” and mentioned under my bonus pack. My wordings may be wrong not my intention .

Ya, some people throws a threads here and forgets about that . But I wanted real help from you all, and got some really awesome points.

Thank you again for helping me and looking for your future helps .

@djbsf1 you have actually inspired me to offer a bonus as well. If any buyers find it, they will certainly get a whole lot of extra value.

So you see, even a level 2 seller can learn something from a level 1 seller. The fiverr levels don’t mean much, we’re all just selling our services to earn a little.

Some of the best advice I got came from right here in this forum.

Thanks, and enjoy the experience. 🙂

Guest djbsf1

First of all thank you for your kind reply . And please don’t be sorry as we all are learning everyday as a seller here. You didn’t know about plr or mrr and now you have got some idea about. And for me I have learnt from your 2nd paragraph. I think fiverr made this forum for building more communications between sellers and buyers. I’m glad to know that m not doing any wrong thing over here or not fooling people around as of fiverr TOS.

Thank you again … 🙂

Hi, don’t worry about your situation. Sometimes it is normal specially for this type of gig. Sometimes the demand of gigs decreases because some buyers don’t need your gig. However you can advertise it theough social network. I join in different specialized group Facebook, and I receive a lot of orders. You have to work hard and you have to send offer to buyers when they put a requests on Buyer Requests section. Don’t worry the order will arrive to you! Don’t be discouraged.

Guest djbsf1

Hi, feeling great after reading your reply. First of all congratulation for your initial success.

I am going through buyer requests as there are near to none for my gigs. So I am not able to offer them. But I am trying to Masterize on their needs and soon will be able to offer some great service to many buyers out there.

For social networking groups, I a really unknown which types of groups will fit for me. As I also have joined some groups but no sales generated . Can you suggest or pm me some good ideas?

Waiting to hear you from. Thank you again for your valuable reply . God Bless you … 🙂

Guest chrylent

Now a days my gigs are also dropping its views and impressions. I had promoted on Facebook but the result is not so good. What can I do?
I provide forum posting services.

Archived