About being a Fiver Top Rated Seller

carloscerrato

I was wondering what is exactly the things Fiverr consider when choosing their Top Sellers? I’ve seen people that’s been in the site less than six months and is already a Top Rated Seller. I’ve been more than four years in Fiverr, constant seller, with good sales, excellent ratings, and still at level two. I’m not complaining, I just would like to know the story, from one Top Rated Seller or the Fiverr staff, how did they get there? Tips? I would like to become one myself. I think it’s every seller goal and it should be.

I’ve been pondering this myself. As I have reached the full requirements to move on to level one and have not seen the proper adjustment.

Is there a secret handshake I’ve missed? Because I’ve got 16 sales and a 100% rating and on day 32 without a promotion.

Being a TRS doesn’t really change anything. You still have to work just as hard as a level 2 to maintain your position. I became a TRS in a years time, but didn’t ask for it, email the staff, or conducted a secret handshake :). It was out of nowhere really. I figure Fiverr selects the few who they deem fit the mold of quality service, contributes to the community, and generates a good number of sales. My advice is to not worry about it, and keep doing what you’re doing.

I reported my own post on the forum. Strange things started to happen which I won’t go into but surviving that seemed to do the trick. Still, I do NOT recommend reporting your own posts!

I had over 1200 positive reviews and had been here for two years and was delivering over 60 orders a week when I noticed I was a Top Rated Seller.

I just logged in one day and bam, I was a TRS.

Just do your work. I find it disturbing how much value people attribute to statuses. From anthropomorphic antipathy towards the first non-level through to desperation over getting the yellow over the purple… lol.

It’s a shiny badge that means nothing.

Archived