Invitation to join the seller success program [archived]

ilovenish

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

as per my analysis i can say Its based on your success rate usually if you are an average seller but making good profit and the revenue of the orders are huge then you will be invited in this program and fiver support help you continue this things. i was invited when i was make around 8k a month and few orders are over $2k .

Hello,

That is not a scam message. I also received that message. I think when you come to a certain level (I think level 2) and doing good they give this facility. I have an account manager. She is looking after my account. Giving me suggestion how to improve. Every month end we have a discussion. This will cover my previous months performance, how should I move forward with next month.

10 minutes s***e, that´s pretty neat actually, I´ve seen much bad or non-existant customer service from companies for people who are their source of income, that it´s more ‘against’ than ‘for’.
Congrats to you and all you other chosen ones! I hope you and the whole fiverr thingie will become all the better for it. 🙂

10 minutes s***e, that´s pretty neat actually, I´ve seen much bad or non-existent customer service from companies for people who are their source of income, that it´s more ‘against’ than ‘for’.
Congrats to you and all you other chosen ones! I hope you and the whole fiverr thingie will become all the better for it. 🙂

• 1 year later...

Archived