Why hire a seller you hate twice?

fastcopywriter

I Realized another thing that the buyers who priority only quality and they dont think about price and they pay more then the worth of order, This type of buyer are so nice, honest, and best persons,
They are appreciate always first draft and with honest style they will ask for changes.
I love to keep working with they buyer like these.

It seems that some people intend to do that just to get their job done for free… I had a similar experience and am on my 7th gig only… next time am gonna go to resolution center and take my money and waste the buyer’s time for wasting my time

Some buyers are extremely frustrating. Today I had to cancel a $45 order, the woman paid for one radio and a bunch of other stuff, the problem was she wrote she wanted two radios. I hate losing $45, but I don’t like giving people freebies. I would rather get a $5 order and deliver no freebies than a $45 order with that expectation.

Fiverr hasn’t given me that option yet, and I don’t think I can afford it. One of my biggest competitors offers 10 for $5 while I offer 5 for $5.

i think I’m chosen because I have almost a thousand reviews on my brand name gig, and because I deliver in 3-days. Not everyone does, some deliver in 7-days. However, lately I haven’t been chosen as much as before, which is weird because when you click “top rated seller” there’s only 3 of us in that category. But then again, not everyone clicks TRS and my gig isn’t on the first row as of now.

I appreciate your suggestions. Thanks.

Archived