Need expert suggestions to improve gig

Guest sameersalman

Guest sameersalman

Hello everyone. I made my first gig couple of days ago and only got 1 order since then. I am pasting my link to my gig. Can you please review it and give suggestion’s accordingly.
Thank you in advance.

Hi there, @sameersalman. The one thing that stood out to me, immediately, was that you do not have a video to introduce your gig to the Fiverr community. Videos are wonderful because they give potential clients an easy to digest medium to understand exactly what you offer. And the numbers don’t lie… Your gig sales can increase as much 220% with a video to introduce your gig.

Another issue that jumps out at me when reading your gig description is that your grammar, spelling and sentence structure can use some improvement. This is important, as the description’s readability will make client comprehension much higher. There are a great deal of writers and proofreaders, right here on Fiverr, that can help to sharpen your gig description.

Making things easy for potential clients, makes their decision to choose you a lot easier as well.

Archived