What Will you say?

logo_desing

Recently i got one order from a buyer. She is also a seller, selling same services i’m selling! She buy my gig and send cancellation request within few minutes! so what do you think???

I think she is just want to decrease my gig performance! She said “Sorry, can I cancel? the original seller delivered already”. How it is possible???

in the past, i had a buyer, who is also a seller on Fiverr and offer the same services to me. After checking his profile and realised that, i sent him a message to ask why didn’t he do it himself. He replied me that he hired another designer to work on all orders he got from Fiverr, then that guy left so he couldnt do it and he ordered my gig.
I concerned about that reason and i cancel that order. I didn’t feel comfortable with that reason

Go with your gut. It’s not uncommon to sub-contract work out however, and it can be a mutually beneficial relationship. You do realize that many buyers on here are just leveraging a make money online strategy of charging $$$ for business then getting cheap sellers who produce reasonably good work to do the actual job for $?

As for the OP, just accept the cancellation and no harm will come to you since it will be a mutual cancellation.

Not true. In the past I’ve had other Psychics buy Psychic readings from me as well (the service I offer.) A little odd but I have a very good track record for my readings.

So some people aren’t necessarily out to make you lose ratings. Unless they bought your services in unusual chunks and then cancelled I would not worry.

I am not blaming any seller who selling same services, you are not only one, me also have good relationship with those buyers who selling same services. my question is here, is it really possible any one can deliver the job within 5 minutes. if the buyer already buy other seller gig, so why she buy my gig and cancel!

Archived