Why my gig sell is decreased?

ehsan1

Although you seem to be getting steady orders showing on your profile.

I’ve read other posts from sellers that suffer the same hit after enabling vacation mode. Logical I guess, as Fiverr wants to maximise those that will generate them revenue.

I think the current wisdom is to extend the delivery dates and put a notice on your page and gigs that you are on vacation. And try to log in as best you can.

Guest andronikashvili

I have 5.9 rating on my Gig but last buyer claims he posted 5 star review and that everything was perfect, why is that happening? I’m 1st level seller and I need excellent reviews, that’s a pity ,can someone help me please?

I don’t follow you. My gigs and other pages automatically switch over to uk.fiverr although I’m in the USA. I feel that hurts traffic to my gigs and it definitely is hurting sales. When it started back to fiverr.com last week the change in sales was dramatic, and now it’s back to switching to uk.fiverr.com and sales are gone. It’s a definite difference. Is it blocking out buyers from the USA and other countries when it does this?

isn’t that just related to your own page, not your gigs though? Mine always used to do the uk.fiverr thing and when they did the maintenance, I noticed an option to just have fiverr.com (not really sure what the difference even is) and I switched to that… My orders have been slow for most of October though, I didn’t notice a difference when I shifted - tho I didn’t think about it, so maybe I will experiment now 🙂

I agree, when I search “brand names” I find a woman who writes articles on the top row, far left (high rating tab). That pisses me off, she has no business being there, she doesn’t write brand names. I wish Fiverr did something about that, the tags you use should be related to your gig.

“I’ve also read that they promote certain categories more, as they generate more revenue, bad for some but Fiverr is a business and needs to maximise profit.”

Well, I don’t know about that. I’ve seen Fiverr advertising all kinds of categories, including presidential cartoons. In the end, Fiverr always gets a cut as long as people don’t demand a refund.

I have to say it:

The correct word is SALE.
Instead of saying "Why my gig SELL is decreased?"
Say “Why are my SALES decreased?”

You do not have SELLS, you make SALES.

You SELL your gigs. You sometimes make SALES or sometimes your
SALES are decreased.

I see this constantly here, the word sell used when it should be the word sales.
I know it’s confusing when English is not your first language. The word sale should be understood and used here when needed, instead of the word sell.

Your right about the US buyers hitting the trigger more than other parts of the world. However I don’t think fiverr can afford to concentrate on other regions then the US since the US is more likely to convert better and other regions.

Am thinking this has more to do with the last update that may have caused some cliches to the search algorithm. I just hope they can fix it ASAP considering that sales naturally drops further in December and we all can’t afford to stay with little or no sales in 2 straight months

• 2 weeks later...

Archived