Get back my accout

Guest lionstars

Guest lionstars

i have one account but fiverr system suspend my account. how can i get back my account. ill already complete 1000+ orders. and top rated seller. fiverr support team not reply to me. plz help me to get my account back.

I’m just another customer, but when I clicked on your user name I saw a normal looking account, level 2, with 17 gigs offered. Hope that it was just a short-term glitch. (And I’m thinking about buying your “talking Animal photo” gig for a friend . . .)

I just another customer, but all over this forum there are posts from sellers saying versions of the same thing. Only Fiverr can fix it, so a polite message to Customer Service is your only route.

While waiting for a response, consider:

1. the ways searches are done on the new V2 gives a results page that look different than V1, and you might be #573 on the list now - even if you were on top before.

2. the stats are not working, so don’t pass judgement based on any numbers you see there.

3. change your listings to have updated keywords, images and descriptions if you think that will help you get seen better, but …

4. if you DO change anything in your listings, THAT might trigger that your gigs go invisible for a while so that CS can look at them before they go visible again.

Sorry, no easy answers. But you are in a pretty big pool of people waiting and hoping that things get better.

• 2 weeks later...

CS. No BS.

Really, just contact Fiverr CS (Customer Service.)

I can still see your gigs, and they look active, so be even more clear with CS what you think the problem is.

• gigs don’t show up in searches? (Others have had this problem fixed by contacting CS, but it still took time)

• some gigs missing?

• lost account password?

• account or a few selected gig banned, but you think you have a STUNNINGLY GOOD reason why they should be allowed and restored?

No one else can help, as your problem in unknown or unclear to others.

You posted on another thread that you already HAVE contacted Customer Service, and as a level 2 seller (still showing that in your image anyway) with MANY past sales, you have probably dealt with CS before.

But just in case any new customers are reading this, making a post on this forum is NOT THE SAME THING as contacting Customer Service. Someone from Fiverr might happen to see things here, but don’t count on it. Customer Service has it’s own different messaging system for problem resolution.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

looks pretty active to me. are you locked out of the account or are you not able to access the homepage. if you cannot get on Fiverr or if you are having messaging issues contact support. your gigs are nice by the way. if and when you do get this all fixed i can feature you on my Fiverr blog.

lionstars said: but CS are not reply my ticket. what im doing now?

You probably think you are being quite clear. But consider the POSSIBILITY that others - even Customer Service - stiill don't understand your question. And if they have many questions waiting, and it might take them time to figure out what you are REALLY asking, maybe they just move on to other questions that are clearly stated and easy to resolve.

Want to fix this for $5? Find a friend or family member. Give them $5. Have them make a new Fiverr customer account - not YOU making a extra account. Have your friend use that new account to order one of your gigs. If it works, then that should be proof for you that your account is OK.

But please stop asking repeatedly for fellow forum members to help on this. If there is a problem, then only Custoemr Service can fix it. But only if they understand your question and AGREE there is a problem. And you can't control or change their timetable to answer you. You can only make a VERY CLEAR question in the correct way, and hope they understand and answer you. (But please try to explain your problem in a new way.)

Archived