Why should give orders to new sellers!

Guest marshevens

Guest marshevens

Dear Buyers,

Sometimes you should give a chance to new sellers, I know you want quality work/services. Yes also can get same quality work/services from new sellers. New sellers work hard and try best to provide high quality. They are fast in delivery and communication. Always Top sellers are busy with his work load and for this reason you may not get high quality work/services every time.

You should give a order to a new seller after viewing his/her details. I hope you will not be disappointed.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have supported a new seller promising 1 day service - 4 days after submitting my order I am still waiting and have had no reply to my request for information on what is happening. Sorry, but I will be going with Top sellers in future!

It is true that as a new seller, it is hard to get sales. I get that.
Having that said, I’d like to point out that there are a lot of new sellers who get their
first order within days. Even hours. It’s not always the case, but it does happen.
Luck does play a part, but I do believe it was the quality of their gigs, and how unique
they are. I have read many posts about newbies getting sales right away ( and I do mean
right away), and they all one thing in common: they had quality gigs and you can tell that the person spent a long time putting it together. Good description with correct grammar, eye catching avatar or a photo of themselves, good quality sample images that are original and not a sloppy collage of google images.

Coming up with a unique idea that is high in demand might be hard at times, and even
though you yourself that your gig was a good idea, maybe others didn’t think so.
Keep searching for ideas, look at all the popular seller’s gigs and keep asking yourself
what is missing from yours.
As I said, it is partially luck. On the other hand, a lot of it comes down to quality and
professionalism.

Also, I see some sellers spamming this thread asking for their gigs to be reviewed.
What I can say for sure is that spamming is one good way to drive away potential
buyers, and it’s just rude towards the seller who originally posted this.

I noticed your username and if you want buyers to buy from you, you need to read this carefully:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

AMAZON Sues 1114 FIVERR Sellers

Amazon Files Suit Against Individuals Offering Fake Product Reviews On Fiverr.com Now Amazon is continuing its crackdown on fake reviews by going after individuals who provide these sort of fake reviews – this time, those who used the online...

You are so right. Often you can get the gig much cheaper as well, but with the same quality, because new sellers are eager to prove themselves.
I am a new seller as well, and what I write to buyers in the “buyers requests” is the fact that I am eager to prove myself and I always send a free sample of what I can do, BEFORE they order anything at all. All together with writing in a good tone.
Then I can’t see why they shouldn’t hire a new seller.

I remember my story… I was waiting for the first sale for months… One day a guy contacted,wanted some photos edited… He contacted me because I was new and wanted to help… In that month he gave me 10 orders or more… Thanks to him my account get bigger and stronger and today I am level 2 with much experience 🙂

I mentioned it in another thread, but I had two transactions since I started - one with a new seller - waste of time and cancelled, another one with a seller level 2 - “Outstanding Experience” 😃 I feel for the guys who are just starting, but I’m afraid, I’ll pick only experienced sellers with good reputation and feedback in the future.

When I first made profile and GIGs, I got few orders after 4 days… It is not really enough to just say I am new give me a chance, put a way more effort into your GIGs, make sure it is your work on GIGs, and apply on buyers requests…Also use social media if you want to. When some potential buyer contacts you, talk with them, be interested and show your knowledge and professionalism. When you are new seller, only thing which is making you better or more eye-catching then other sellers is your GIG.

And most important, no one here got levels and bunch of sales over night, want something, earn it. It takes time and effort; just like any other job.

Archived