Why should give orders to new sellers!

Guest marshevens

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should have the same chance as others! Thats realy fair play when new sellers get out their services to. When searching sevices fo example…You find only T or level sellers 2 with the same old gigs over and over again! When you go down to you will find better and newe gigs from newcommers!

It’s quite a difficult situation. I’m a seller, but I buyer also. There are tons of new sellers that provide a really bad service. They just copied other gigs and make their gigs in a hurry and all the stuff like that. To look for a good new seller takes time, analyzing it’s gig etc. , so in my opinion, I’d rather go for someone trusted that already has reviews, instead of looking for someone new. But, if I’m having enough time on my hands, I always take the new guys, since I want to give them a chance also.

Ive spent close to if not over $500 on fiverr in the last 3 weeks, I always try and go for new sellers or go with sellers who are able to deliver what I need in the time i need it. So far all the work has been done professionally and with good communication, I have also just made a long term deal with a newish seller. Im always looking for people to do different things and if there is new sellers looking for some work please dont hesitate to send me a message.

Currently looking for

• article writers
  • content creators.
  • traffic drivers.
    but always looking for other things that come up when i need.

Thanks.

100% Right. I agree with her. Because I joined Fiverr about a month ago and I became a level 1 seller with 100% Positive rating & 100% delivery on time. I also work at different market place.

My main goal is 100% satisfaction of my client.

@raomujadid

As a Graphic designer you should make your GIGs with your own work not with images from Photoshop tutorials from google… That wont get you far in this field. And that is the best advice I can give to you since you are starting as graphic designer. GIG is suppose to be YOUR starting live portfolio…

Iam also a Buyer and Seller… I had a very bad experience with Level 2 Seller… He said he will redesign my website and will provide me Support till iam satisfied…

I trusted him and placed the Order… After sometime he said there is an issue with your your Hosting … Pls change it … i did that … i moved from yahoo to Go Daddy… Then i asked its Resolved he Said …NOOO… After following up manytimes he said change the domain name provider also … i also Foolishly followed it up… He provided me some designs and said to mark the order as complete and Write a Small Review and Assured me that He will do that backend things later on) so i marked it as Complete and wrote a Review…

After that He STOPPED Replying to my Messages … and as it was more than 15 Days i was busy in my orders i asked him so many times he Didnt Answer Et alll… then i Raised a Complaint on Fiverr Support … He Reverts saying you know i deserve the payment which you made i gave you valuable suggestions… Then he said he cant do anything as Order is Complete…

This is TRUE & GENUINE Story if anyone has any doubt ill provide them the name of the Seller and also the Screenshots of our Conversation… So its very important to give Sales to new seller also 😦

Agree with the post. I just started selling on Fiverr and I have a few gigs which have a few impression, view and click but I’m not getting sales at all so I went to the buyer request page and send out some offer and there got my first sale which is testing a Chinese website. To be honest, It’s my first time offering such service online.

And yes, new sellers respond to you pretty quick and they will try their best to make their work look professionally. Buyers should give new seller chance to enhance their skills and make some quality work for the Fiverr community. A million thanks to those buyers who brought a gig without any reviews/portfolio.

Thank you,
Ken Yeow

Archived