Why do i have to belive that fiver does what it says? or how can i just give out my $5 to some one

watandar

When I joined fiverr, I too googled the thing you are talking about, i got both positive and negative reviews posted by users. I was also doubtful about starting any transaction, but then i thought there is always other side of the story. So, i decided to try it myself, in the beginning, i did not indulge much but later when i got confident, i became more involved and today i love Fiverr. You can also go that way, starting small and then slowly grow your involvement if it suits you.

When I joined fiverr, I too googled the thing you are talking about, i got both positive and negative reviews posted by users. I was also doubtful about starting any transaction, but then i thought there is always other side of the story. So, i decided to try it myself, in the beginning, i did not indulge much but later when i got confident, i became more involved and today i love Fiverr. You can also go that way, starting small and then slowly grow your involvement if it suits you.

Can some one please tell me how does the ordering work in here?

If i order something then first my money is taken off me

so how does the person that is gonna do the job would know what i need him to do

and how does fiverr pay the person

i mean like

if he doesnt do the job right or dont do it

i would be the only one to know about it

so fiver would give the credit to them ?

or i ask when should fiverr credit them

Can some one please tell me how does the ordering work in here?

If i order something then first my money is taken off me

so how does the person that is gonna do the job would know what i need him to do

and how does fiverr pay the person

i mean like

if he doesnt do the job right or dont do it

i would be the only one to know about it

so fiver would give the credit to them ?

or i ask when should fiverr credit them

Guest soldierdollar

@watandar , fiverr serves as a “middle man” . It plays the role of an impartial judge.

You wanna buy something from me buh you are afraid of the quality of the service I’ll deliver. This is where fiverr comes in. Fiverr decides to hold the money for you untill I deliver my services. If you are satisfied with the service, fiverr pays me.

But when you as a buyer is not satisfied, fiverr(which is still in custody of the your money) will need every evidence to prove my inefficiency before Your money is returned to you.

So you have an option to “reject” my work if you deem it lousy

even at your satisfaction, fiverr still with holds the money for a period of 14 good days before the seller can have access to his money. This is the “clearing” stage to checkmate any possible dispute.

Now,answering your first question. When you place an order,you’ll also have to give instructions to the seller who’ll work based on your instructions. It is also advisable to contact the seller before ordering. It’ll give the seller the room to determine wether your interest is within the ambits of his job.

Guest soldierdollar

@watandar , fiverr serves as a “middle man” . It plays the role of an impartial judge.

You wanna buy something from me buh you are afraid of the quality of the service I’ll deliver. This is where fiverr comes in. Fiverr decides to hold the money for you untill I deliver my services. If you are satisfied with the service, fiverr pays me.

But when you as a buyer is not satisfied, fiverr(which is still in custody of the your money) will need every evidence to prove my inefficiency before Your money is returned to you.

So you have an option to “reject” my work if you deem it lousy

even at your satisfaction, fiverr still with holds the money for a period of 14 good days before the seller can have access to his money. This is the “clearing” stage to checkmate any possible dispute.

Now,answering your first question. When you place an order,you’ll also have to give instructions to the seller who’ll work based on your instructions. It is also advisable to contact the seller before ordering. It’ll give the seller the room to determine wether your interest is within the ambits of his job.

Archived